Chapter 61

Rudra was trying to whisk away Jhanvi to know about her conversation with Sameer. She looked at Sameer for help but he averted his gaze, he is not in a mood to get teased again, AniRu won't spare him at all. Jhanvi mumbled before going "Pehle toh keh rahe the main humesha apke saath rahunga" he smiled sheepishly and mumbled back "Aap bolo to jaan haazir hai par abhi apni dono musibato ko khud hi sambhaliye."

Rudra was half way along to reach his room but Anika came running towards them, followed by Veeranshu. She hid behind Jhanvi and laughed loudly. Jhanvi looked at her suspiciously "Ab kya kia tumne?"

Anika smiled innocently "Main kabhi kuch nahi karti, yehi mujhe pareshan kar raha tha" only to earn a glare from Jhanvi and a groan from Veeranshu. He was about to pounce on her but she pushed Rudy towards Veeranshu and both stood there in RK pose, with Rudra in his arms.

Anika started laughing loudly and Jhanvi chuckled at both the boys and then they heard someone was clearing his throat, all turned around and there stood a flabbergasted Shivaay. Earlier he was just thinking of it in a funny way but it seems "Maa da ladla" sach mein bigad gaya. He is not a homophobic but the biggest flirt of his family could be gay was not easy to believe.

Shivaay snapped out of his thoughts when Veeranshu said "Aise karne ka sochna bhi matt" and Rudy muttered "I will do whatever I like". He certainly missed to notice that Anika was about to tickle Veeranshu but she looked at Rudy and mumbled "Ru, don't even think about it" because he was also getting ready to tickle Anika. Poor Shivaay missed Anika's part and thought that Rudy's reply was for Veeranshu and they were up to something naughty.

Shivaay drifted back to his thoughts, what's happening here, until this day he was sure that something is cooking  between Veeranshu and Anika but how did Rudy come into the picture? He recalled the party night when he overheard some girls, that Veeranshu is gay and he just broke up with his boyfriend. Shivaay got a little happy, till now his assumption was totally wrong, maybe he still has a chance with Anika.

Shivaay was still lost in his thoughts and Jhanvi twisted AniRu's ears to pull them apart because both were looking more like WWE wrestlers while fighting with each other.

Veeranshu finally noticed Shivaay "Mr. Oberoi aap? Shivaay came out of his thoughts "Badi maa, I want to talk to you about something. If you don't mind can we go to my study?"

Jhanvi nodded her head and they started moving towards his study but she suddenly stopped walking "Shivaay if this is about Tej then I'm not in a mood to talk." Shivaay looked at VAniRu, they were glaring at him but he ignored them "Badi Maa, please he wants to mend this relationship, don't you want the same?"

VAniRu chuckled when Jhanvi shrugged her shoulder and bluntly replied "No" making Shivaay's eyes go wide. He tried his last option "Badi Maa, at least think about OmRuPri". Rudra stepped forward, he clasped his hands while batting his eyelids "Mom, pretty please think about us. I don't know about O and Prinku but I want a new Dad, pehle wale khadoos hai, iss baar ache se choose karna".

Jhanvi coughed loudly when VAni started laughing like maniacs, Rudra was grinning like a proud idiot and Shivaay was standing there with a horrified look. To add to Shivaay's shock Sameer came running with a bottle of water and handed to Jhanvi "I told you to be careful, apne liye na sahi ab apko mere liye apna khayal rakhna padega". This time Shivaay coughed loudly, Sameer was a bit shocked, as he failed to notice his presence earlier, but he recovered soon and gave that bottle to him "I think you need it more".

Veeranshu, Anika and Rudra were seconds away from bursting out into laughter. Shivaay noticed them and he left from there in a hurry, giving them an opportunity to do what they wanted. Anika controlled somehow "Dara dia na bechare SSO ko" only to burst out in another round of loud laughter.