Chapter 62

VAni got busy in Maha Arti preparartions as the event was coming close and security arrangements were also ready. They found some information and the mission suddenly got too dangerous for their juniors to handle so they were always busy in guiding them and continuous changes in their plan was the only way to not get it leaked.

..

..

Two days before Maha Arti

VAni were at the Maha Arti venue and discussing about something "Veeranshu, humare pass kuch backup officers hone chahiye, I think Raj uncle ko bolte hai ki Mumbai Police ko involve karna padega."

Veeranshu thought for a while and shook his head "Delhi se mujhe yehi orders miley the ki Mumbai Police ko involve tabhi karna hai agar situation bahut serious ho jaye, kyunki yahan pe unn criminals ke informers ho sakte hai"

Both were discussing and Khanna called Anika to inform about a man who wants to meet them at the venue. When that man arrived VAni looked at him in confusion, they have never seen him but his next action made them curious. He pulled out a book from his bag and gave it to them "AAP LOG DO PIE KHA LENA." Then he left from there immediately, without saying anything else.

VAni looked at each other in confusion, what just happened? Both checked the book, it was a novel and there was nothing suspicious about it. They kept it carefully and thought to check it later, both continued their discussion and reached OM after completing their work.

..

..

At night

Anika was about to sleep but she heard a knock on her door, she opened it only to get pushed inside, but soon she was engulfed in a tight hug. She leaned into the man's arm "Ye room mein aane ka kaisa tareeka hai?"

Veeranshu scrunched his nose in annoyance "Sweetheart, ek to iss mansion mein log bahut hain, koi dekh leta toh?"

Anika pulled him towards the bed and both settled down, she nervously looked at him "Kuch kaam tha kya". He leaned to her face "Kyu, bina kaam ke main apni girlfriend se milne nahi aa sakta kya?"

She got a different feeling when he said "Girlfriend", she is used get addressed as "Sweetheart" by him, but she smiled and nodded her head. He pulled her in a side hug and both settled on the bed. Veeranshu was resting his head on the backrest and Anika was half lying on his torso and drawing some patterns on his chest. He asked after some time "Nikku, what are you thinking"

She shook her head to indicate nothing but mumbled incoherently "I am thinking about us." He looked at her in confusion, but she ignored his curious eyes and leaned back on his chest. Veeranshu rubbed her arms and both laid there in silence for some time, he looked at her when she asked "Are you happy with me?"

Veeranshu frowned at her in confusion "Sweetheart ye kaisa question hai?" She shook her head stubbornly "Jaisa bhi question ho, jawab toh dena padega."

Veeranshu tightened his hold around her shoulder "Acha tum batao, tumhe kyu lagta hai ki main khush nahi hu?"

Anika thought for a while and muttered "When you called me your Girlfriend I realised I'm nothing like normal girlfriends. I keep fighting with you for silly things and ummm..I know you might have needs but I'm not ready for it."

Veeranshu chuckled mentally before seriously saying "Thik hai phir aaj se silly baatein band, ab hum log bas serious baatein hi karenge aur ab chup chap meri needs poori karo"

She looked at him in shock, what just happened to him but soon attacked him with a pillow "I will kill you". He laughed and held her hands otherwise she will surely kill him, he pecked her forehead "Sweetheart, jab main tumse mila tha na, mujhe tabhi pata chal gaya tha ki hum logo ke beech kabhi kuch normal nahi hoga, kyunki hum dono extra hi special hai. Mere Babu ne thana thaya wali girlfriend nahi chaiye mujhe, mere pass jo hai wahi perfect hai"