Chapter 24

Anika's entry in Oberoi Mansion is done and Rudy left from there after getting angry.

..

Anika indicated Shakti to ask the most important question for this visit, he was right on point when he asked "Anika beta, tum ruki kahan ho?"

She smiled at him "Main apni friend ke ghar ruki hu, do char din mein ghar rent pe lene ka plan hai. Kolkata se samaan bhi aa jayega tab takk" but Dadi shook her head after hearing their conversation "Puttar, ye tera apna hi ghar hai, Rudy ki shaadi takk tu yehi rahegi"

Anika tried to object but Dadi waved her hand, giving her no room for discussion "Maine bol dia na bas aur mera vada hai ki tujhe koi pareshan nahi karega."

Anika felt a little bad for using their emotions but everything was fair to keep them safe. She hugged her and muttered "Thank you Dadi, lekin aapko ye sab karne ki zarurat nahi hai."

Dadi caressed her face "Ek baar galti ho gayi thi, ab apni Dadi ke dil ka bojh kamm kar de meri bachi." Anika wiped her tears and she nodded her head while smiling widely.

Om tapped on Anika's shoulder "Ye toh sab theek hai, lekin hone wala Dulha toh yahan se bhadak kar bhaag gaya, usse kaun manayega?"

Anika looked around, everyone was looking worried and she was more worried than them because he would have broken everything till now. She looked at Dadi and assured her "Wo thoda gussa hai, main pakka usse mana loongi"

Dadi nodded her head, she has no doubt on her capability to coax Rudra and Shakti indicated towards a corridor "Haan beta, chalo main tumhe uske room mein le chalta hu. Wo apne purane room mein nhi hai "

Jhanvi was about to follow them but finally the most shocked woman was also back from her trance "Ye ladki andar nahi jayegi."

Anika smiled at her sweetly but turned towards Dadi "Aap iss ghar ki badi ho Dadi, agar aap bologi toh main nahi jaungi."

Dadi shook her head and Anika ignored Pinky's whole existence with a wave of hand "Chaliye Papa aur Jhanvi Aunty, yahan self absorbed logo ki smell aa rahi hai."

Pinky tried to hold her hand but the trio walked away without paying any attention to her fuming eyes and OmRi chuckled at her "Jab apko pata hai, ki koi apki baat nahi sunega toh koshish bhi kyu karti hain ap?"

Pinky twisted her mouth and left in anger, she has her own ways to deal with that girl and keep her son safe. Jhanvi, Anika and Shakti moved towards Rudy's room and they heard a loud crash sound.

Anika rushed inside, as expected he was busy in destroying the room. She shook her head and turned back "Maa, please close the door aur Papa ap please bahar khade ho jao, koi aaye toh bata dena"

Saumya rushed towards Anika and held her hand "Didi dekhiye na, sunn hi nahi raha hai." Anika patted her back and shielded her immediately, as Rudy was glaring at them in anger.
She glared back at him, first she will calm him down and then hang him upside down for scaring that poor girl.

Anika moved slowly towards Rudra, its better to be cautious or the wild tiger can hear her movement but it was not easy to fool him. He snapped at her in anger and pushed her away "Didi maa, go away, I don't want to talk with anyone"

Anika pouted and muttered "Bacha", she noticed his nerves getting relaxed, so she kept poking his arm with her index finger. He turned and smacked her hand away but he saw her face and quickly engulfed her in a tight hug "Why can't he leave you alone?"

Anika started to explain him but he moved back and glared at her "Don't tell me that you were swayed by his actions?"

Anika nodded her head, he was about to snap ar her again but she chuckled and held his arm "Bacha, I expected worse from him, ye toh kuch bhi nahi tha, tum toh jaante ho na Shivaay ka gussa kitna tez hai. Lekin abhi dekh ke lag raha hai ki tum unko competition de sakte ho."