Chapter 14

Chubby wants to take Rudra to a doctor and Jhanvi is going along with him. Jhanvi and Gauri left to pack some luggage for their journey to Delhi

..

..

Dadi looked around but she was not getting a good feeling about something "Mujhe kuch ajeeb sa mehsoos ho raha hai, aisa lag raha hai kuch hone wala hai. Rabba mere parivaar pe mehr kare". Om held her hand and helped her to settle on the couch "Dadi, ap pareshan matt ho. Anika ki baat ho rahi thi na, isliye shayad apko aisa lag raha hai"

Shivaay also settled beside her and patted her back, Dadi still felt that something was about to happen, but soon their attention shifted to Jhanvi and Chubby, they were ready to leave from OM along with Rudra.

Shakti walked towards Jhanvi and said while caressing Rudra's head "Bhabhi, mujhe poora vishwas hai, iss trip pe sab theek ho jayega." Chubby held Rudra's wheelchair and took him towards Dadi "Yes uncle, I'm also hundred percent sure about this"

Dadi patted Rudra's back and prayed for his fast recovery and Shivaay looked suspiciously at Chubby "Itna trust, do you think this will work?" He bobbed his head and assured him "Bhaiya, I trust my friend a lot"

Jhanvi and Chubby bade bye to everyone and left for their destination, they got down at the railway station along with Rudra and went inside. Jhanvi asked him about the train number, but he was too busy in peeping outside. She looked at him in confusion when he indicated a driver to come towards them, he settled Rudy inside the car and gave the driver an address from outskirts of Mumbai.

Jhanvi sat beside him and looked at him suspiciously "Chubby what is happening, where are you taking us". He could only smile and assure her again "Trust me aunty, sab sahi ho jayega. This is extremely important for Rudra's recovery."

Driver stopped outside a big gate and Chubby talked to the security, Jhanvi looked at the big mansion with amazed eyes and so many security guards were enough to tell that they are visiting someone important but Chubby was not ready to reveal anything. She could only wait impatiently when Chubby rang the door bell and a girl aged around 15 years was at the door "Aap Chirag bhaiya ho na, aayiye na andar."

Jhanvi looked at him in confusion, now who is Chirag, was he faking his identity for Rudra's treatment. Chubby smiled sheepishly while scratching the back of his head "Aunty, main hi Chiraag hu, wo to Rudra ne mera naam Chubby rakha hua hai, isliye sab log mujhe wahi bulane lage."

Jhanvi chuckled and shook her head in amusement, how was she not aware about the real of name of her son's best friend. The young girl moved aside and they entered a lavish mansion, Chubby indicated Jhanvi towards the living room "Aunty aap baithiye, maine ek ward boy bulaya hai, wo Rudy ki wheelchair andar leke aa raha hai"

Jhanvi sat on the couch and again looked at him for some explanation but he was too busy in instructing the ward boy and they brought Rudy's wheelchair after some time.

Jhanvi's mind was flooded with questions and all her questions got answered, when Rudra's wheelchair was stopped near the couch and a girl dashed towards him. She hugged him tightly and kissed his forehead "My bacha, I'm so sorry"

Jhanvi looked at her with wide eyes and she could only mutter "An..nika." She turned towards Jhanvi and sobbed loudly "I'm sorry Jhanvi Aunty, Rudy ki ye halat meri wajah se hai." Jhanvi hugged her tightly, she was more than happy to see her son's lifeline, now she has no doubt about Rudra's recovery. She patted Anika's back to calm her down "Beta, Where were you? We looked for you everywhere."

Anika wiped her tears and muttered "Sorry aunty, but I was done with everything. I love everyone a lot but it was getting impossible to breathe in an environment where nobody bothers about your love and self-respect." Jhanvi could only nod her head in agreement, who knows it better than her, if Anika wouldn't have left she could have become next Jhanvi of Oberoi Family.