Last Chapter

A/n - My inbox was bombarded with requests for one last chapter and some people requested in the comments too, here's one last chapter for my lovely readers, wrote this one after reading your requests.

Long chapter ahead, enjoy reading...

..

..

Matri Chaya mansion, Hyderabad (after 2 months)

Everyone was having dinner but the girl in love was looking distracted, Jhanvi nudged Rudy to ask what's wrong with her. He cleared his throat loudly and yelled "Mom, DELHIII".

Anika snapped towards him, but he immediately turned towards Jhanvi "DELHI mein iss baar thand bahut ho rahi hai". Anika stomped on his foot and glared at him "Seedhe se bolo jo bolna hai, October mein kabse thand hone lagi?"

Rudy grinned widely and looked at Jhanvi "Mom, it's something about Veeranshu Bhayi, maybe she fought with him". Anika snatched the salad plate he was about to take from the table and kept it on her side, this continued for a while with all the plates.

Finally Swarna reprimanded her "Anu, ye kar kya rahi ho?" Rudy smirked at her "Baat pata karne ke liye inki hi trick use kar li toh Didi maa zara naraz ho gayi."

Anika was about to launch like a missile towards him but Swarna muttered in confusion "Anu ne toh Veeranshu ke baare mein kuch bola hi nahi?" Rudy chuckled at her "Tabhi toh pata chala ki unse gussa hai, warna Delhi ki baat ho aur Didi maa unke baare mein baat na kare aisa ho hi nahi sakta"

Anika glared at him again but her attention shifted to her phone, she looked at it with longing eyes. Veeranshu is not reachable from past 4 days and nobody has any information about him, 2 days more and she will be forced to use her official resources to track him.

..

..

Next day

Jhanvi and Swarna were talking about something when Anika walked inside the mansion bubbling in anger. Swarna tried to gain her attention but she walked towards her room with a sullen and angry face.

Jhanvi worriedly looked at her retreating figure "Pata nahi kya ho gaya hai, 4-5 din se dekh rahi hu kuch gadbad chal rahi hai". Swarna also looked at her sadly and nodded while thinking about something. Jhanvi got started when Sameer came running inside the mansion "Jaan kahan hai?"

Jhanvi looked at him in confusion but he was too busy in looking for Anika, she nudged his shoulder and asked him but he ignored her for the moment and yelled "Jaan, come out right now". Anika came out from her room and looked at Sameer, she indicated him to be quiet but he yelled at her in anger "Jaan what the hell was that?"

Anika turned away from him, Jhanvi tried to stop him but he stepped towards her "Jaan tell me, why did you beat that man so much?" She tried to walk away but he held her arm firmly and looked in her eyes "Do you realise, you could have killed him?"

Jhanvi and Swarna stepped to her side and they turned her face to gain her attention but she jerked their hands away and stormed off towards the exit. Three of them kept looking at her retreating figure and sighed in frustration.

Jhanvi looked at Sameer for some explanation, he shook his head in disappointment while saying "Pata nahi kya ho gaya hai, koi aadmi usse kuch dikha raha tha, dono mein kuch baat hui. Phir jaan ne itna mara usse bas ye samjho ki bach gaya, hospital mein admit kara dia hai. I hope koi case na kar de, she can get suspension for it"

Jhanvi looked at Swarna with concern, Sameer told them to talk with her and walked away from the mansion while thinking that Anika has always been controlled when giving punishment to criminals but what could have that man told her?