Chapter 3

Rudy chuckled while looking at Anika's nervous eyes after she called him a cry baby and held her hands "Bhabhi pehle poori baat to sunn lo."

Anika looked at him in confusion but he hugged her and grinned widely in response "From today you are not my Bhabhi but you are my Bhabhi maa."

Anika got shocked with his reply and looked at his eyes, which were a little moist and he looked so innocent while looking at her with those big black eyes.

He pulled out of her embrace "Do you know, I never got motherly affection while growing up. O got some good years with Mom, Shivaay Bhaiya also received love from Choti Maa in his starting years but when I was born everybody was only interested in money and then mom got addicted to alcohol. Bhaiya tried to fulfil all roles in my life but motherly warmth was always missing. You know why I first got attached to you?"

Anika shook her head to indicate no, he continued "Because the moment I saw you I felt an unknown connection with you. You are very well aware about my playboy image and by default I'm wired to flirt with beautiful girls, age is just a number for me. When I saw you the only words that escaped from my mouth were Didi. I know you have always cared for me a little extra so there is no doubt that you feel the same connection with me and I'm sorry for my selfishness"

Anika looked at him in confusion, he has never treated her badly then what kind of selfishness but he continued "With time I became selfish, Bhaiya treated you badly; still I shipped you with him because I wanted the best Bhabhi in this world. Then you tamed him and made my wish come true. Now I cannot see you less than my mother, I know you have your own flaws and I don't expect you to be perfect, but you're the best for me. I know it was not easy for you to adjust with Bhaiya and sometimes it will be also hard in future but remember one thing that I will always be there for you. If you ask for my life I will give it without a second thought. Please promise me, whatever happens you will never think about dumping your big baby alone in this world. Never go away from me, I will die Bhabhi"

Anika glared at him for talking about his death and he held his ears while pouting cutely "Sorry na Bhabhi maa." She smiled widely and cupped his cheeks "Say it once again."He also smiled in response while muttering "Bhabhi Maa"

Anika pulled him in her embrace again and sobbed lightly. She always thought that life was easy for these people, but nobody knows that despite having money they grew up without parent's affection. They had family but lived like orphans and she has also spent her life without parent's love, so who can understand his situation better than her. She was an orphan but this family gave her a meaning and Rudy was the first one to accept her in all roles, so she can do anything to give meaning to his life.

Anika kissed his forehead lovingly "You know, it was always Sahil and I fighting against the world, but when you called me Didi, I felt a protected around you. That day I was aware that I have created a formidable bond with you for lifetime. You are the first outsider who accepted me in every role a woman plays throughout her life. You were the first outsider to call me Didi, you were the first one to call me Bhabhi and now you became my first baby after calling me Maa. I promise I will never leave you alone and do you know who are my two favourite people in this world?"

Rudy shrugged his shoulders "One is definitely Bhaiya?" but to his surprise Anika shook her head negatively. He gasped dramatically after getting this huge piece of information "Haww don't you love my Bhaiya?"

Anika chuckled at him "I love him but sometimes I also plan to punch him hard like today, but there are only two people in this whole world who can do any drama with me but I can never hate them. I can be fake angry with them but the only thought I have about them is that I want to pamper them, spoil them, sometimes scold them for mistakes but their one smile makes my day bright"