Chapter 52

A/n - Iss se pehle wale chapter aur iss chapter ke beech mein, there was a small break, nothing much we were catching a snake in our kitchen

..

..

Everybody was confused about strange behaviour  from Anika, Gauri, Veeranshu and the guests who arrived in Oberoi Mansion, they were crying and hugging each other.

..

..

Jhanvi curiously looked at all of them "Hum logo ko bhi bata do koi." Rudy also frowned in confusion "Ye log hugs baant rahe hai ek doosre ko, pata nahi baat kab karenge."

Anika jumped in Rudy's arm and cried loudly, his embrace is her comfort place from past 5 years and nobody can calm her down like him. She continued sobbing  while ignoring everyone's questioning eyes. Rudy rubbed her back, he placed numerous kisses on her head to relax her a bit, he knows that something big is up otherwise she would have never done this.

Anika calmed down a bit "Rudyyyy....dekho na..." she couldn't control and started sobbing again. He looked at everyone, now it was their turn to get stared like aliens, he whispered in her ear "Didi Maa, calm down, kya ho gaya apko, sab log dekh rahe hai humein"

She snuggled more in his embrace "Let them see, I want to hug you, tumhe koi problem hai kya?" He chuckled while tightening his hold "Hug karne ke liye toh main ever ready hu, ghoorne do sabko hume kya karna." She tightened her hold around his torso "Then keep quiet and stay with me."

Rudy and Anika were still hugging each other, she was crying and he was trying to calm her down. Her sobs subsided after some time and she whispered "Chutki" in his ear.

Veeranshu was trying to control Gauri's sobs and holding her protectively in his arms. Om was standing by her side and patting her back. Other family members were highly confused with whatever that was happening in front of their eyes.

Rudra widened his eyes when Anika muttered "Chutki", as soon as he heard it from Anika's mouth he immediately related the reason for everything, he knows the efforts she has put in to find her.

Anika was looking towards Jhanvi with longing eyes, she wanted to run in her arms and hug her tightly, but Jhanvi shook her head and told through her eyes to control her emotions. Everybody is aware about AniRu's bonding but they have successfully hidden the bond between Anika and Jhanvi till now and it's better if it remains the same, Anika sighed and looked away from her.

When Anika relieved Rudy from her hug, she was again pulled in a tight hug by her newly found family

Shivaay mumbled "Rudy, tujhe kya ho gaya, kya gadbad ho gayi ab?" Rudy grinned happily "Kuch gadbad nahi Bhaiya, everything is fine now."

Dadi chuckled while looking at everyone "Inn logo ko bhi bata do, warna sab logo ke pet mein dard hota rahega."

Everybody nodded and settled down to wait for Manish, Swarna, Balwant and Chandrakala to finally relieve VAniRi from their hug

Anika and Gauri sat between Manish and Swarna, Gauri was hugging Manish while Anika was holding Swarna in her embrace. Veeranshu was sitting between Balwant and Chandrakala with a wide grin plastered on his face

Gauri finally relieved everyone of their curiosity "Om.. maine apko bataya tha na ki meri ek Di thi jo bachpan mein humse door ho gayi thi aur humein ek alag sa naam yaad aata tha lekin kabhi bhi bol nahi paate the."

Om frowned in confusion but he bobbed his head, Gauri started sobbing lightly. She's afraid that it is all a dream, she will wake up after some time and everything will vanish immediately. Anika hugged her tightly and she calmed down while saying "Anika jiji hi humari Di hain aur ye Vinshu Bhaiya hai, yehi wo alag sa naam tha."