Chapter 76

As per the plan everybody left from Oberoi mansion for airport at different timings, last one to leave were Jhanvi, Om and Gauri.

At the airport

Om looked at his watch for the umpteenth time, whenever he asked Jhanvi for flight details, she only said that some people will provide her the details at the airport. He asked her again "Mom humari flight ka number kya hai? I think boarding ka time ho gaya hai"

Jhanvi looked at Gauri for help but she looked away immediately, lying to Om will agitate him more but his attention was grabbed by the things happening around him. Everyone who was supposed to leave at early morning was coming out of the VIP lounge at the Airport and his eyes widened in shock when Anika and Dadi also walked towards them from the other side.

Om was about to ask them but Anika suddenly yelled "Chalo chalo boarding ka time ho gaya". Dadi and Om looked at the group in confusion, all of them sped away leaving them behind with Chubby who was behaving oblivious to the whole situation.

Chubby smiled apologetically "Om Bhayi chalo, boarding ka time ho raha hai"

Om looked at his family running away like thieves, he knows something crazy is going on in their mind. He turned his gaze and scanned a nervous Chubby from top to toe "Mujhe pata hai tum kuch nahi bologe lekin acha hai kamm se kamm tumhe toh nahi le gaye saath, warna mujhe toh laga Dadi aur mere saath koi prank hua hai aur humein OM wapas jana padega"

Chubby chuckled and cursed everyone mentally, why he was left alone to deal with their questions. He started moving towards the boarding gates and Om followed along with a confused Dadi.

Om's eyes widened in shock when Chubby stopped at the boarding gate for Hyderbad's flight. Jhanvi never told him the flight details but he assumed it was for Goa because when Jhanvi arrived at OM she told everyone that she is settled in South Goa. There were too many questions in Dadi and Om's mind but nobody was there to answer them. When they reached inside the flight, their dramatic family was seated in Business class and pretending to sleep. Om smacked on Rudy's head and moved to his seat after settling down Dadi in hers.

Gauri mumbled to Anika "Di, abhi takk toh bach gaye, Hyderabad jaake kya karogi?" Anika mumbled without opening her eyes "Chutki, tu bas apne jatadhari ko sambhaal lena, Dadi ko main pata loongi." Gauri shook her head while trying to walk away from her seat "Main abhi hi utar jaati hu flight se, nandi bel mujhe seengh hi maarega seedhe".

Anika chuckled at her weird way of expressing fear but both got startled when Om whispered from above their head "I think you both should know that I'm right behind you and I can hear you both. Stop your drama warna Nandi bel sach mein seengh maar dega aur sirf apni biwi ko nahi Saali ko bhi maarega."

AniRi gulped in fear, this was definitely one of their worst plans but Anika smirked while thinking about Rudy's suggestion. If needed they will push Gauri in his lap and her little sister will handle this nandi baill.

Om and Dadi controlled their curiosity throughout the journey, 4 luxurious cars lined up outside the Airport only increased it. Their patience gave up when they got down outside a big mansion and Anika failed to find the keys in her bag "Rudra apni key se lock kholo, mera set nahi mil raha."

Jhanvi smacked on the back of her head "Don't tell me that you have lost your keys again, this will be the 10th set, be a little responsible Ani, soon you will get married". Anika rubbed the back of her head and kissed on Jhanvi's cheek "Aapko mere saath hi toh rehna hai humesha, aap hi dhyan rakh lena, mera sasuraal pass mein hi bann ne wala hai"

Anika and Jhanvi were too busy in their conversation, both failed to notice Om who was looking at Dadi in confusion. Gauri mumbled something to Jhanvi and Anika, both gasped and rushed inside when Rudy opened the door with his set of keys. Before Om and Dadi could enter, Anika came back with aarti thali and said to Om "We will explain everything to you but first let me welcome my sister and my brother in law & Maa's elder son and daughter in law for the first time in our mansion, Matri Chaya"