Chapter 25

Rudy has emotionally blackmailed Anika for making Aloo Poori

..

..

Anika cooked Aloo Poori and placed it on the table when everybody gathered for dinner.

Rudy ate a morsel and gave her a chef's kiss "Ecellente Sorrella mia." (Italian trans - That's excellent, my sister). Oberois gawked at Rudy in surprise, only some of them were aware that he was speaking Italian but the bigger shock was delivered when Anika bowed a little while saying "Grazie, Fratello mio." (Italian trans - Thank you my brother)

Shivaay looked at Anika with wide eyes, not only her looks but she has totally upgraded into her best version. She's no more that clumsy girl who used to stumble on every step. Now she looks so mature, her beauty has only increased in these years and he cannot even start thinking about her changed personality, it is making her a lot more attractive.

Shivaay checked her out from the corner of his eyes, with a little hope to meet her eyes, maybe she's also looking at him but he sighed sadly. His problem still remains the same she's not even sparing a single glance at him and he's dying for her attention, oh how the tables have turned.

Anika sat down beside Rudy and he muttered mischievously "Banani padd gayi na Aloo poori mere liye, isliye bola that Hyderabad mein hi bana do."   Suddenly he patted her back and spoke loudly "Waah Didi maa, maza hi aa gaya, best aloo poori hai ye." Soon his face scrunched in pain and he looked at Anika, she was smiling widely but nobody knows what was happening to his foot, under the table.

Anika smirked and mumbled for him to hear "Blackmail kia tha na, ab jhelo" but her attention was grabbed by Tej "Anika, I never thought that you will come back but it's good to see you here"

Anika smiled at him halfheartedly, given an option she will set his brain straight just in one punch "Tej Uncle, Papa ne bola toh mujhse mana nahi kara gaya, phir Rudy ki shaadi main kaise miss kar sakti hu?"

Shivaay scoffed at her and muttered sarcastically "Jaise itne saal miss kar diye humari married life ke"

Anika smiled sadly while shaking her head "Mr Oberoi problem toh yehi thi ki married life to thi but humari nahi thi bas meri thi. There was always some force that would have drifted us apart and we were just habitual of each other but now I have moved on from my hurtful past. I think you should do it too."

Pinky glared at her for the audacity to talk back to her heera beta and twisted her mouth "Shivaay, don't talk to this girl, bas ek employee se baat karne ki zarurat nahi hai"

Anika chuckled at her but soon she looked at her with cold eyes "Mrs. Pinky Singh Oberoi, I never thought we will agree on something so easily, but sad to say that moment is finally here."

Pinky was baffled for a moment but Anika turned towards Shivaay while looking at Pinky from the corner of her eyes "Mr Oberoi you should listen to your mother, other wise she will have to depend on AMAN again to deal with me."

AMAN worked like a magic word on Pinky, she started sweating profusely. Then Anika glared at her again, which scared her more and it resulted in uneven breathing and loud cough.

Pinky calmed down after drinking some water and she tried to glare at Anika but she ignored her royally and turned towards Shakti when he asked "Who is Aman?"

Anika chuckled while glaring at Pinky and muttered "Shanti, peace, quietness." Everyone turned towards her in confusion but she was smiling extra sweetly at Pinky and caressing her arm "Mrs Oberoi wants peace between us, Shanti and quietness is the new motto of her life. Isn't it Mrs Oberoi?"