Chapter 15

WARNING – Read beyond this point if you are comfortable in reading about members of OF and Anika moving on in life, if not then please don't waste your precious time, go ahead and read other books, there is lot of content on Wattpad as per your liking. 

It will be a good read after the leap, if you read it with open mind.

..

..

..

Chapter 15

Chubby brought Jhanvi and Rudra to an unknown location which turned out to be the place where Rudy will recover with help of Anika

..

..

Ravi came inside the room where Jhanvi and Anika were sitting and Rudra was sleeping on his bed "Beta, doctor is here, Chirag ko bhi bula lo". Anika nodded her head and looked hopefully at the doctor "Sir, ye Rudra hai, issi ke treatment ke liye aapko bulaya hai."

Doctor checked his eyes and heart rate then told them "Let me do an initial examination of the patient, please give me his old reports." All of them walked out from the room and Doctor also came out after some time. He looked at Ravi and asked "Mr Agarwal, who is Anika? If she is here then please call her"

Anika stepped ahead and cursed herself again, she's sure that Rudra was again mumbling her name in his sleep. Doctor smiled lightly, and sat on the couch "It's good that you are here. You are very important for his recovery. Just take care that until his treatment is finished you are always around otherwise he will get a panic attack."

Anika shook her head to control her tears and mumbled "I'm always there for my baby." Doctor looked at her in confusion, is this another case of Baby Babu and Shona but Jhanvi chuckled and explained "Doctor, this is their love for each other. He calls her Didi maa and she call him baby or bacha, despite the little difference in their age they are attached with each other like a mother and son"

Doctor nodded in understanding and he took out a diary from his bag "I will ask some questions, please answer them carefully. When did his symptoms start?" Jhanvi informed him about the one month of panic attacks and sedatives given to him, doctor noted everything and he asked another question "What was the trigger for his condition, was he depressed or it happened suddenly?"

Jhanvi looked at Anika and she mumbled sadly "It was because of me, I left him alone and he got his first panic attack on the same day. He was away from me for a month." Doctor noted it and asked again "Did you leave any contact number with him, so that he can call or text you?"

Anika shook her head to say no and doctor turned towards Jhanvi "If I'm not wrong, you are his mother, can you tell me about his history and a little about his childhood?"

Jhanvi bowed down her head shamefully but she told him about Rudra's childhood, how he has never received any love from his parents and about his brothers. When she was telling everything she realised once again, how she has ignored her children because of her issues and led him to this state. Anika mentioned to him about Rudy's talk with her about family's love and why he started calling her Maa.

Doctor wrote everything down and explained it to them after some time "This means that my assumption was correct, he already has abandonment issues from childhood and he got attached to Anika very dearly. I don't think it is obsession because in obsession he can harm anyone or himself, but he depends on you very much for love and affection. If he will feel that something is good for you, he will never stop you from doing it, including his separation."

Anika wiped fresh tears rolling down her cheek, she should have paid heed to his words when he said that he will die without her. If she would've taken them seriously, today Rudy would have been in a better condition.