Chapter 53

Everyone was chit chatting after all the revelations

..

..

Dadi looked around, this is what she wants to see for her last breath, so many happy faces around her. She smiled and got up from the couch "Tum log baat karo, main chalti hu, bht raat ho gayi hai."

VAni looked at each other, did they miss the window to follow VPC because of their family reunion; both checked the time, one hour more to go.

Anika indicated something to her crime partner "Rudy tumhe bhi sona hoga" which was a cue for him to enact a fake yawn "Haan mujhe bhi neend aa rahi hai, Mom chaliye mujhe apko kuch batana hai sone se pehle"

Gauri also left from there as she has a call with some overseas client and Om went to his art room for some last minute work. Tej's presence was also required for an online meeting, he looked around for help but nobody was there from the family except Shivaay, so he said to Anika "If you don't mind beta, sabko room dikha do, I would have told Gauri but she is not here."

Anika smiled at him "Don't worry uncle I will do it" and Tej also left from there as he had an urgent meeting to attend.

Swarna looked at her in confusion  "Main toh poochna hi bhool gayi, Chutki ka toh samajh aata hai ye uska sasural hai lekin Nikku tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?"

Anika's face paled after listening to her question, she's not sure how her newly found mother will react to her past. Shivaay looked around him, the power emitting from all the people in front of him is too much to handle. Anika is related to The Goenkas and the Ruthless businessman Balwant Singhania considers her more than a daughter.

Shivaay can only wish that Anika won't tell them everything about their past because these people have the power to destroy him in seconds. If only he would have been aware about her identity, he would have never behaved so recklessly with her.

Anika also wasn't ready to reveal everything to them, its better to wait for the right time so she made the perfect excuse "Mumma, Oberois are my clients, I'm planning their upcoming events"

Swarna looked at Anika with teary eyes, she was dying to hear this word from her daughter's mouth. The void these three kids left was never filled in their life. There was hope that one day they will come back and she will shower all her love but the wait turned from months to years. Swarna held back fresh tears and mumbled "Ek baar phir bolo"

Anika sobbed and hugged her tightly "Mumma", Anika's laid down in her lap and curled up in her warm  embrace, both cried holding each other in a tight hug with numerous kisses from Swarna on Anika's head.

Veeranshu patted her back "Nikku, main bhi apni Mom se mila hu, main toh nahi ro raha." Tapish chuckled at him "Veer, apni aankhein dekh pehle."

Veeranshu touched his eyes, he was unknowingly crying from a long time while seeing his sweetheart and her mother's love. Chandrakala hugged him and she also cried again, holding her son after so many years was like a dream come true.

After some time Anika calmed down and got up from the couch "Mumma, aayiye main aap sabko room dikha deti hu." Swarna frowned at her "Tej Bhaisahab ne tumhe room dikhane ko bol toh dia, lekin tumhe kaise pata Oberoi Mansion ke baare mein? Tum toh event planner ho na Oberois ki?"

Anika - .....

She was still thinking about an excuse but she received a call and immediately indicated Veeranshu about something. He walked towards them "Aunty aap abhi so jayiye, hum log subah baat karenge."

Anika looked at her family "Aap logo se request hai ki abhi kisi ko humare baare mein nahi batayenge."

Balwant tried to object but Veeranshu held his arm "Ballu please..."