Chapter 50

VAni came back from their impromptu Pao Bhaji and Kulfi date and AniRu did a whole lot of drama for a kulfi

..

..

VAniRu, Shakti and Jhanvi moved towards the couch and they settled down. Shivaay finally got the opportunity to ask "Anika, itni raat ko kahan se aa rahi ho, you know na this city is not safe"

Anika was dying to give him an apt reply but controlled her sass in front of the whole family. How can she forget about the two men sitting beside her who were already up to the task.

Veeranshu smirked at him "Mr. Oberoi hum logo ka first event tha toh PERSONAL celebration ke liye gaye the" and Rudra added "Bhaiya, why are you behaving like a typical Dad?"

Anika glared at both of them to shut their mouth but Gauri had her own set of questions "Jiji, Rudy Bhaiya ne apki Kulfi cheen li, phir bhi aap itni khush ho. Humein bhi bata do apki Khushi ka raaz?"

Anika sighed deeply, why everyone is trying to make her awkward, then Jhanvi also joined the bandwagon "Haan haan Anika, humein bhi toh batao". Jhanvi coughed lightly and Anika could swear that she heard something like "lagta hai A poora karke aa rahi ho."

Om was watching everyone, sometimes he goes awe over their bond. This also raises many questions in his mind but he ignored them and chuckled before asking "Anika, tum blush kar rahi ho kya?"

She blushed harder after hearing his question and one man got lost in the past when he gave blush lessons to Anika. Shivaay always thinks about the past, they have spent some good times too but why did she give up on him, why she cannot give him one more chance to rectify his mistakes? He did all that because he thought that she will forgive him like every time but never in his dreams had he thought that she will break their relationship and go away from him. He was still lost in his thoughts when he heard her sweet voice "Ru, ab toh bata do, sab log itni raat ko yahan kyu baithe hai?"

Rudy shrugged his shoulders "Pata nahi, Papa ne poori family ko hall mein aane ko bola hai."

Anika looked around, full family was gathered and she got up from her seat  "Ohk..phir Veeranshu aur main jate hai, humara kya kaam hai yahan pe?"

VAni were about to move but they heard Tej "Anika you can wait, it isn't anything personal, Veeranshu can wait too."

Anika turned around and looked at Tej, he was standing there with two couples, they were almost in Tej and Jhanvi's age group.

Tej smiled at everyone "Ye mere friends hai, bahot saalon baad India wapas aaye hai."

Dadi looked at them in surprise; she immediately walked towards both men and pulled their ears "Badi jaldi yaad aa gayi tum logo ko humari?"

Shakti also walked towards them with a wide smile. Others were looking at them in confusion, they all are meeting like long lost friends but nobody in the family knows them except three people.

Man 1 yelped in pain "Maaaaa...matt kariye" followed by Man 2 "Tej bachao yaaaaar."

Tej chuckled at both of them, he is happy to meet his old friends, finally they returned to India and called him after so many years.

Shakti played the role of peace maker between them "Maa, rehne dijiye. Dono itne saalo baad wapas aaye hai."

Dadi patted their shoulders and pointed towards her feet "Pahad jaisa ho gaya hai ye Ballu lekin akal nahi aayi, ashirwad kaun lega mujhse?"

Veeranshu wasn't looking interested in them until he heard Ballu. He immediately looked at Anika, she was also frowning after hearing that name.

Ballu grinned at her widely "Maa, apko aj bhi ye naam yaad hai?" Dadi shook her head with a sad smile "Puttar tu mujhe bhool sakta hai, lekin main ye naam kaise bhool sakti hu?"