Chapter 60

With love for all those who were asking for a long update, Enjoy reading

..

..

Sameer noticed something, he engulfed Jhanvi in a hug and pushed Swarna and Veeranshu on the couch, listening to the crashing sound of vase, Tej, Dadi and Shivaay also rushed to the main hall.

When trio entered, the situation was something like, Veeranshu was sitting in Anika's lap and they were lost in each other's eyes. Jhanvi was engulfed a tight hug by Sameer and Swarna was trying to get up from the couch.

Tej cleared his throat but nobody moved, Shivaay coughed but similar results, finally Jhanvi and Sameer jumped apart when Dadi sprinkled some water on them and VAni came back to reality after listening to Jhanvi's squeal.

Veeranshu tried to get up from Anika's lap but he lost his balance and stumbled back. Dadi chuckled at their panicked state, she ignored the fuming Billu beside her and teased them "Puttar humare ghar mein batheri saari chairs hai, araam se baith jao dono."

Shivaay jumped in action to help Veeranshu, ulterior motive being to separate VAni from each other's embrace but Anika and Veeranshu stood up suddenly "Dadi...wo..bass..ummm". Dadi laughed looking at their flustered faces forcing them to gulp their words with embarassment.

Shivaay ignored the duo and looked around "What happened here? Vase kaise toot gaya?" Sameer mumbled "Billi ne gira dia."

Shivaay glared at him, he thought that Sameer is trying to mock him but Veeranshu chuckled at him "Unhone Billi kaha hai, Billu nahi"

Everyone muffled their laughter seeing Shivaay's angry eyes, he already hates this name and hearing it from his arch enemy made him furious. He was about to pounce on him but Sameer interrupted them "Jaan, apne room mein jao aur first aid karo"

Shivaay panicked and he looked at Anika, she was looking fine but why she needs first aid. He was going to ask but Veeranshu smirked at him "Haan chalo, tumhare peeth pe jo chot lagi hai, main uski bandage kar deta hu"

Anika facepalmed mentally, here he goes again, he'll get himself killed one day because a pair of Kanji eyes was ready to skin him alive but Sameer interrupted their banter "Veeranshu you are staying back, Jhanvi ji and Swarna ji will take her"

Veeranshu tried to object but Sameer was in no nonsense mood, danger is lurking around the mansion and these people are taking it lightly. He glared at Veeranshu "Mr. Singhania should I remind you who I am?"

Veeranshu got a bit scared of his stern eyes, he understood that the situation is serious than he has anticipated. Everybody looked at Sameer's commanding tone and what made them more shocked was that Veeranshu quickly started obeying his orders. They have seen enough of his acts to know that Veeranshu is a rebel but what makes Sameer so special that he obeyed him without saying a single word?

Anika also sensed the seriousness of situation, she won't be of any help due to her injury so she moved away with Jhanvi and Swarna. Tej went to his room, Shivaay went towards his study for a meeting and Dadi walked towards the temple.

When area was cleared Sameer ordered "Veeranshu check the area, it was a gun shot"

Veeranshu was shocked, how come he missed it, Anika was already injured so she wasn't paying attention, if not for Sameer things could have taken an ugly turn in seconds. Veeranshu checked the wall where that vase was kept and he found two Gun shot marks just above the table. He inspected the area for shells, he found one but another one was missing.

Veeranshu recalled the events from past few minutes "Sir, mujhe lagta hai Anika ne itni der se kisi ko bhi stable position mein nahi rehne dia, shayad isliye unka aim miss ho gaya"