Chapter 32

VAni came back after dealing with the man who was hired to follow Anika, while going back to her room Anika met Shivaay but Veeranshu also came there. He pulled her inside her room to get some answers from her

..

..

Veeranshu stopped outside her room "Sweetheart, will you tell me about your connection with Oberoi Family?"

Anika shook her head "I will tell you when the time is right." He was about to say something but she waved her hand in front of his eyes "If you are thinking that you will do a background check on me, then don't, because you will not find anything in those records."

He raised his eyebrows "You already know me so well? She shrugged her shoulders "I'm an expert in human psychology, I know how your mind works but you came here to talk to me about something else. Am I right or Am I right?"

He smiled sheepishly while scratching the back of his neck, why she has all the qualities to win his heart. He looked at her apologetically "Sweetheart I'm sorry to judge you when you caught Rahul. I thought you are another soft hearted female officer, but that scary avatar of yours was soooo ho.....

She glared at him, he has no filter on his mouth "I dare you to complete that sentence; you won't be able to eat for two whole days"

Veeranshu raised his hands in surrender and she explained "I took him to my office because you wanted to beat him for enquiry but doing it at Oberoi Mansion would have risked our mission. But I like one thing about you..."

He jumped happily and held her hand "Yesss..my sweetheart likes me" and she rolled her eyes at the drama "Sunn na hai ki nahi?"

Veeranshu sealed his lips and she smiled at him "I like that you said Sorry as soon as you realised your mistake, its a rare quality in men."

He smiled at her widely "Hmm...let's not talk about it, but I like to apologise when I'm wrong and...."

She raised her eyebrows and he poked her arm "Itni si toh life hai usmein bhi meri Sweetheart gussa ho jaye, toh mera kya hoga?"

She rolled her eyes while muttering "And My Veeranshu is back." He laughed loudly and wiggled his eyebrows "Kuch hi ghanto mein My Veeranshu, Not bad Sweetheart?"

Anika glared at him to hide her embarrassment, it's been only few hours and this man is already making her lose control on her words. She ignored his mischievous eyes and asked "ummm....Why can't you stop calling me that?"

He grinned at her like a Cheshire cat "Tumhe dekhta hu, toh bas yehi words mooh se nikalte hain, Sweet and heart." He nudged her shoulder "Aur mujhe pata hai, tumko bura bhi nahi lagta...hmmm...hmm..tell tell"

Anika smiled at him, he looks like a flirt on his first meeting but his sweetness seems to grow on you with time.

Veeranshu pointed a finger towards her lips "Sweetheart, hasi to fasi." She rolled her eyes and pushed him away "Tum chup hone ka kya loge?"

He looked directly in her eyes, he wants to see her reaction to his gaze "Maine maang lia toh tum de nahi paogi."

She glanced at him nervously and diverted her eyes to avoid his piercing gaze. He smiled widely, she was not uncomfortable but this nervousness is not a bad sign.

She wanted to look in those eyes for a little longer, to understand his emotions but she was feeling something weird, ummm..good kind of weird while looking at him and averting her gaze did not stop that feeling.

He diverted the topic, nervousness is good but she is not allowed to overthink "Okay leave all that but I want to ask you one question. Do I know you from before?"