Chapter 27

Anika rushed outside the study after a conversation with Shivaay but she landed on a big body frame and held his arm to stop from falling on the ground. She composed herself and stepped back while muttering "Sorry"

Person tried to hold her hand again "Oh don't be sorry, I like what you did." Anika looked up to see his sly smile and his licentious gaze on her body was making her very uncomfortable.

Anika pushed his hand away and tried to walk past him, but he blocked her way again "Won't you ask what I like?"

Anika pushed him away again "Just get lost" but he blocked her way stubbornly "Beautiful girls with anger issues are my weakness, so I will do you a favour."

Anika glared at him angrily, what is this kind of lubricious man doing inside OM. He ran a finger on her arms "I like when your hands touched my body, I want to feel them all over me."

Anika looked at him in disgust and lifted her hand to slap him but Shivaay came out from the study "Oh hey man, how are you?"

That man immediately masked his evil intentions and smiled at Shivaay "I'm good, you tell me buddy, how was your day?"

Shivaay smiled at him and he noticed Anika's confused gaze on them. He pointed towards her "She is Rudy's wedding planner."

Shivaay observed Anika to check if she was hurt by this introduction but he could only see irritated expressions on her face. That man checked her out from the corner of his eyes "Yeah, I just met her, she's something different."

Shivaay ignored his comment and introduced him "Miss Anika...he is Vir Pratap Chauhan but he likes  VPC more. He is a very good friend and my business partner"

..

..

..

..

(VPC is the first Chela of Shivaay mentioned by Gauri and most people don't like him in Oberoi Mansion. He mostly stays at Oberoi Mansion on Shivaay's insistence)

Anika glared at him but he smirked in return and Shivaay was confused after seeing their expressions.

VPC looked keenly at her face "Oh, is she the same Anika?" Shivaay nodded lightly but Anika quickly stepped away from them "Mr. Oberoi, can I go now?"

VPC scanned her from top to toe, Shivaay is the biggest fool in his eyes, how can he allow this beauty to go from his house. When Shivaay showed her picture first time, VPC was already impressed but now her curvaceous body and plump lips were making his thoughts run wild and he will surely have her his way with her. At the end she will be ruined only by him and nobody will be able to save her.

When someone said that women can sense someone's gaze on them, they were not wrong because Anika's body was reacting on its own and giving her goosebumps to alert for the upcoming danger.