Chapter 51

A/n - First things first, a big salute to all Moms from my side. I am managing all house chores from 7 days and I'm like "Humse na ho payega". All mothers have been doing this for years without any complaint, next time you see your mom struggling with some work, just go ahead and help her without saying anything, she will be the happiest person out there (P.S. If you have slippery hands then proceed with caution, warna maar padd jayegi)

Thank my lovely readers for all your wishes and here's the next chapter after a long wait

..

..

Guests arrived at Oberoi mansion and VAni also met them and they were talking with everyone.

Veeranshu kept nudging Anika for asking some question but she was smacking his hand repeatedly. Swarna chuckled at them "You both will make a very good couple"

This time Anika coughed loudly, Swarna rubbed her back to calm her down, as soon as she touched her she felt something "Anika, what is this on your back?"

Before Anika could reply Khanna entered inside Oberoi Mansion with a man by his side. He looked at Anika "Mam, Mr Sameer Rao aapse milne aaye hai, Dadi ne unka naam mujhe pehle se bataya tha, isliye main unhe andar le aaya."

Anika happily leaped from her place and ran into Sameer's arms, if not for Khanna they would have touched the ground with great force.

Sameer chuckled while patting her back "Jaan araam se."

Ears of many people perked up when they heard Jaan, Shivaay was like wasn't this Veeranshu enough, now there is a new contender also. He looked at the man, wasn't the man too old to address her as Jaan? Rudra was itching to run towards them but it seems like a lucky day for Anika as he was her guest. Anika finally relieved him from her hug and pulled him inside "Dadi I told you about him...meet my cupcake, he's my favourite man in this whole world."

Shivaay coughed loudly at his introduction and Veeranshu was looking at her in confusion, he cannot assume anything without asking her but that man surely looked familiar, then his bulb lit up. He is a Senior officer but how is Anika so close with him, was the next question on his mind.

Anika looked at Shivaay, he was coughing loudly, she was the nearest to him so she gave him a glass of water. He smiled back but her attention was grabbed by Veeranshu's popped up eyebrow, she mouthed "Later" to him and concentrated back on her conversation with Dadi.

Shivaay could only grit his teeth, whenever they're about to have a moment, Veeranshu is always ready to poke his nose between them.

Dadi smiled while patting Sameer's back "Haan haan yaad hai mujhe.. safar mein koi dikkat nahi hui na puttar?"

Sameer shook his head lightly while smiling at her and then his eyes got stuck on the lady who just entered the main hall. Jhanvi was lost in her phone and a cup of coffee, so she did not see who was standing beside Anika and she walked towards them while muttering "Anika, itni zor se kyu chilla rahi thi?"

Rudy grinned widely, time to have some fun is here "Mom wo Didi Maa ke GUESTTT aaye hai na, thoda pani pi lijiye"

Jhanvi looked up from her mobile with a questioning glare "Paani kyu peena hai, Coffee pi rahi hu main"

Rudy finally leaned to her ear "Didi Maa ke Peeche dekho, peeche toh dekho"

Jhanvi finally turned and her eyes went wide when she noticed the dimpled man in front of her and she started coughing only to get three glasses of water shoved near her hand. One person was really concerned and other two were giving her teasing looks, she was sure that the two of them offered it purposefully.