Chapter 70

VPC held Anika and placed a knife on her neck but Veeranshu lunged towards the 4 clients who were trying to sneak out from the mansion

Shivaay looked at him in exasperation "Arrey pehle Anika ko toh bachao."

Veeranshu yelled back while beating those men "Usse bachane ki zarurat nahi hai"

Shivaay was about to say something but he noticed Anika, it looked like VPC and Sultan needed more help. She swung her left leg in air and kicked Sultan on his neck. Before VPC could do something she kicked on his shin and in next second his mother's neck was in her hold.

VPC's guards started closing in on them...they could easily take two people down as they were around 30 in number. Kartik shouted and he warned VAni, others were still trying to get out of the ropes tied on their wrists but VAni yelled "SURPRISE"

Suddenly around 40 men entered the living room, that too from inside the mansion. At one moment everybody gasped in fear that they're with Sultan but they relaxed when those people blocked the path of all guards of VPC's team.

Everyone's curiosity reflected on their faces, they were waiting to know that how so many men were already inside the mansion but nobody understood anything, they were just seeing the mystery unfolding in front of their eyes.

Among all the commotion, Veeranshu managed to badly injure those four men and Anika was beating VPC and Sultan mercilessly. Veeranshu ran towards her and tried to hold her back but Anika kept trying to come out of his hold "Leave me I will kill them"

Veeranshu held her back in a tight hold "Arrey shaant meri Jhansi ki Rani, aj ka quota poora ho gaya."

Anika relaxed under his touch and both walked away from badly bruised and beaten VPC and Sultan. Anika looked back and yelled "Arrey arrey aunty ji, ap kahan bhaag rahi hain apne bete ko akela chodh ke?"

Anika grabbed VPC's mother, she slapped her harshly and the lady crouched down on the floor quietly. Then VAni untied hands of all the family members who were still in shock and they have too many questions about the turn of events.

Anika and Veeranshu ordered all the officers to arrest those guards and take them into custody, everybody cleared from the hall in few minutes.

..

Anika smiled at the bewildered man "VPC tere mann mein toh bahut sawal honge, chal pooche le abhi main jawab dene ke mood mein hu."

VPC came out of his shock and he muttered in disbelief "Tu zinda kaise hai?"

Anika laughed evilly while kicking on his stomach "Tujhe kya laga tha ki tu mujhe pakad kar apne adde pe le gaya tha?" VPC looked away from her intimidating glare but she kicked on his stomach again and everybody flinched at the intensity of that hit.

Anika laughed at him mockingly "Tu mujhe leke nahi gaya tha apne saath..meri marzi ke bina tujhe lagta hai ki tu mujhe haath bhi laga sakta tha?"

VPC looked at her in shock, who is she was the biggest question in his mind? The way she was beating him, it wasn't possible for a normal girl to do it. She is just 5'4", he is more that 6'5, and still he is the one who is lying in her feet.

..

..

FB starts

Anika had a vague idea that someone was keeping an eye on her and she was totally aware who could that person be. She was going on her scooty when she observed in the rear view mirror that some cars were following her. She tried to use her phone to inform Veeranshu but it wasn't possible as her one shoulder was injured and other hand was on scooty handle, so she finally thought it was time to change her plan.