Chapter 19

Lo friends, padh lo...5 chapters will be posted today. Some family time, then story will move to Mumbai

..

..

Anika was trying to make her family understand for her new mission in Mumbai but her family is not budging because last time she went there Pinky hired an assassin to kill her.

..

..

Jhanvi shook her head again "Beta but how can we allow you to go?" and Rudy also tried to to stop her but she held his hand and asked "Do you trust me Bacha?" Rudy nodded his head and Anika held Jhanvi's hand too "Then believe me Maa and Ru, I will never let anyone harm me. Last time I was not prepared for Pinky Oberoi. I don't know when she noticed me outside Oberoi Industries and thought that I'm trying to come back in her son's life."

Jhanvi shook her head again, she is too worried for her daughter "Lekin ye kaise hoga, this is too risky." Anika smiled at her lightly "Maa...risk toh har mission ka part hota hai, aise darr ke ghar mein nahi baith sakti na?"

Jhanvi again tried to object "But your past..." and Anika held her shoulders to calm her down "I know, it will only increase the risk but right now nobody will be able to enter OM without getting noticed, I have to do this. Think of it as my last favour for Oberoi Family"

Jhanvi thought for a while, she knows that Anika will never back out from this mission so she asked the logical question "Ummm....okay, I understand but have you thought about your entry, no one will welcome you back with open arms"

Anika assured her that she will think about something and then Rudy mumbled something in Jhanvi's ear. She bobbed her head happily, then she talked to Saumya about something in hushed tone. Anika frowned at them, now they were talking to Chubby and Sahil about something, isn't this her family too, she was feeling left out.

Anika tried to peep between them but Jhanvi pushed her back and then they all turned around. Jhanvi nudged Saumya and she smiled at Anika "Didi just let us know when you have to leave."

Anika looked at them in shock, these people were not agreeing to anything and suddenly they are looking so convinced but she cannot argue with them or they will change their mind.

Rudy smacked Saumya's arm for being so obvious and he turned towards Anika "I have a condition." She raised her eyebrows and he said "You will be in contact with us on this mission, tareeka aap khud soch lo."

Saumya also nodded her head frantically "I agree, itna toh karna padega apko." Anika chuckled and looked at them "Acha iss baare mein khus phusi baatein ho rahi thi?"

Rudy fumbled between his words and he said without looking in her eyes "Umm..haan..haan..bilkul issi baare mein." His reply looked a bit suspicious but Anika's concentration shifted to Rakhi when she asked "Jhanvi ji, why don't you accompany her?"

Jhanvi whined like a child while twisting her mouth "But I like it here, I don't want to go back and I also want my daughter to stay here." Anika nudged Rudy's shoulder and both looked at her teasingly "Haan haan, my beautiful maa, you will obviously like it here"

Jhanvi was looking at them in confusion but soon it turned into embarrassment when AniRu started singing "Tere chehre se nazar nahi hatt ti, nazaare hum kya dekhe"

Jhanvi held their ear and twisted it while glaring at them, one day both of them are bound to get a tight slap from her. Both squirmed in her hold but she showed no mercy while twisting it again "Phir bologe aisa?"

AniRu looked at her innocently "Arre, humne kya bola, hum to bas gana gaa rahe the." Jhanvi shook her head in disbelief and again twisted their ears, then their saviour came running towards the trio "Arrey Jhanvi ji..."