Chapter 22

Rudra, Jhanvi, Saumya and Chubby have arrived in Oberoi Mansion and they settled down after meeting the family. Hyderabad gang doesn't want to reveal that they were staying together from 5 years.

..

..

Everyone was sitting in the main hall, Gauri came back from her office and she asked if they want to have some snacks and drinks but Rudra pulled her on the couch and glared at her "Bhabhi, humein chai coffee kuch bhi chahiye toh hum khud le sakte jaake, ek toh aapko urgently office jana pada 2 ghante ke liye, ab aapko kaam karne ki padi hai. Humare saath baitho aur rest karo thoda."

Gauri chuckled and sat down beside him, then she looked at him excitedly "Rudy Bhaiya, tell us about your love story, how did you meet Saumya again?"

Chubby smiled widely "That's an interesting story, buddy tell it to everyone" but Rudra was busy in playing those memories in his mind. He was not aware that Saumya was such a big part of his life until she came back and filled that void in his life. People are wrong when they say that you will get to know someone's importance when they will leave you, in his case he learned Saumya's importance when she came back in his life. 

Saumya nudged Rudy's hand, he came out of his daze and started telling the story of their reunion "Yeah that day was a big surprise for me...."

..

..

FB starts

One employee entered Rudra's cabin and he showed him some reports "Sir... someone has hacked our servers and our latest designs have been copied. We have lost Gym equipment tender because of it." Rudra slammed that report on table "What the hell? Who did this?"

Employee shook his head "Sir, it's not easy to track them" and Rudra took some deep breaths to calm down his anger. He thought for a while and said "Okay, we have already lost the tender and we cannot do anything about it. Raghav, get me the name of best IT Company in Hyderabad, I want to discuss my cyber security plans with them."

Raghav showed another report to him "Sir, I have already done some research. CORE IT Solutions started two years back but they have gained a lot of popularity for their IT and cyber security solutions.

Rudra read that file and gave it back to him "Fix a meeting with them ASAP."

..

..

Next day

Raghav entered Rudra's cabin and smiled widely at him "Sir, your meeting is fixed and CEO of Core IT has agreed to meet you personally." Rudra looked at him in confusion "What's so special in that and why are you smiling so much?"

Raghav shook his head and showed him an article about the reserved CEO of Core IT Solutions "Sir, she rarely meets anyone personally but she has agreed to meet you without even trying to fix a personal meeting."

Rudra shrugged his shoulders, this is not new for him "I'm sure she's one of my fan girls, let's go and meet this madam strict, she will not be able to resist Rudra Singh Oberoi's charm."

Raghav followed him and they reached their destination in some time. 

Rudra reached outside the cabin of CEO, he was about to knock the door, but it opened with a swing and... CHATAAAK...The great Rudra Singh Oberoi was left standing with a palm on his right cheek.

Rudra's PA cupped his mouth and all employees of CORE IT were shocked. They have seen their boss in angry avatar but slapping a client was new for them. Rudra's PA muttered under his breath "Ye toh gayi aaj", Saumya's PA also shook her head in amusement "I think tumhara boss gaya aaj."