Chapter 43

Days started passing and VAni's bond grew stronger after they learned about their childhood connection and the case was also getting confusing so they were spending most of their time with each other. This did not go down well with two people, one misguided the other one for his benefit but he underestimated the girl in the story.

..

..

Anika parked her car and noticed the man she is trying to avoid on all costs. Shivaay was waiting for Anika in the parking lot, he was determined to have a conversation with her.

She tried to walk past him but he stepped in between "Anika, I want to talk to you." She shook her head without giving it a single thought "Mr. Oberoi mujhe apse koi baat nahi karni."

Shivaay closed his eyes in frustration, how is he supposed to become Shivaay from Mr Oberoi if she will not give him a chance. He tried again "Ek baar toh sunn lo."

Anika chuckled at him dryly "Maafi mujhe apki chahiye nahi, apna future main ab Oberoi Mansion mein nahi dekh sakti, aur pyaar word sunke mujhe michmichi hoti hai. Iske alawa koi baat hai toh ap bol sakte ho warna mere raste se hatt jao."

Shivaay mumbled incoherent curses, she's too smart for her own good, all his possible conversation topics were disregarded in her single dialogue. He finally tried his tadi mode "Anika tum mujhe majboor kar rahi ho ki main kuch aisa kadam uthaun jo na tumhe acha lagega aur na hi mujhe."

She was ignoring him till now but she finally snapped at him "Ap mujhe dhamki de rahe ho?" He smirked at her, finally he has her attention "Tumhe jo samjhna hai samajh lo lekin aj baat kiye bina tum kahin nahi ja rahi ho."

Anika was about to say something but she heard "Sweetheart, aj parking mein hi rehne ka irada hai kya?" Before she could stop, Veeranshu came there, he looked at Anika's angry expressions and Shivaay's frustrated face, it was enough for him to understand that something is not right.

Veeranshu understands that they can deal with their personal stuff, he was about to say the same thing to Anika but Shivaay walked towards him with quick steps and held his collar "YE KYA SWEETHEART SWEETHEART LAGA RAKHA HAI, MOOH SAMBHAL KE BAAT KAR"

Anika rushed towards Shivaay to stop their fight but he was in a totally different zone. She tried to pull them apart but Shivaay was not ready to back off and Veeranshu looked at him pointedly "Mr. Oberoi control mein rahiye warna.."

Shivaay fisted his collar in anger "WARNA KYA KAROGE? Aj toh final kar hi lete hai iss baat ko." Anika glared at him "Mr. Oberoi, apke issi gusse ki wajah se sab kharab hua hai, aur kharab matt kariye. Jaane dijiye Veeranshu ko."

Shivaay looked at her in anger, she is more worried about Veeranshu in this situation too "Itna kuch iss Veeranshu ki wajah se bol rahi ho na?" Anika shook her head angrily "Mujhe apni baat bolne ke liye kisi ki zarurat nahi hai."

Veeranshu looked at the duo, why are they talking so much, when will the action happen "Sweetheart, tum log baatein hi karte rahoge ya Mr Oberoi kuch karenge. Mujhe boring lag raha hai."

Anika glared at him, is he looking for an action packed performance in this situation too "Veeranshu, please 2 minute ke liye chup ho jao." He tapped his foot impatiently "Sweetheart, I'm getting bored. Jaldi se karo jo karna hai."

Shivaay was frustrated yet again, the man was in his clutches but he was not stopping with his Sweetheart chant. He tried to punch him, but Veeranshu held his fist at the last moment. Shivaay kicked him on his feet, before his foot touched him, Veeranshu blocked it with his leg.

Veeranshu chuckled at him "Aww..bas itni si hi fighting skills hai the great Shivaay Singh Oberoi ke pass?" Shivaay was losing his control, Anika tried to manage the situation but both men were determined to show their supremacy. She was sure that Veeranshu is just playing with him and he won't hit Shivaay unnecessarily.