Chapter 29

Our hero is finally here

..

..

Anika and Gauri were talking near the terrace and Anika noticed some activity in a dark corner, she climbed down the windows and pipes to reach near that person. She lunged towards the person and hit on back of his knee and he raised his hands in surrender.

She placed the tip of her gun on his temple "Chup chap bata kaun hai tu."

Anika glared at him when he chuckled, only idiots can laugh when a gun is pressed to their head. She yanked his collar and finally he mumbled "Main do din late kya ho gaya, tum toh gussa hi ho gayi. Apne partner ko aise welcome karogi?"

Anika narrowed her eyes suspiciously and she lit the torch in her mobile to look at him. He got up on his feet and turned around but his breath hitched when he saw the owner of that voice.

When the woman with captivating voice pressed a gun on the back of his head he was sure that she's his partner but nobody warned him that she's one rare beauty who will leave him speechless just on the first meeting.

He looked at her again, the way she is glaring at him he could get killed for staring at her but how can he turn away his eyes when she has captured his heart without even doing anything. He was still lost in his wonderland but came back from it when she cleared her throat loudly "Ahmmmm"

Man chuckled nervously, it will be really hard to work with her without getting distracted. He composed himself and smiled at her "Sweetheart, I'm SP Veeranshu from Delhi."
..

..

..

..

Anika frowned at him, he was a tall good looking man, she was about to look at him again but she heard Sweetheart. She's not sure why but this word irritated her a lot and also gave her a peculiar feeling.

She glared at him suspiciously "First stop calling me that and nobody informed me about your arrival? Hands on the back of your head."

He raised his hands and smiled at her mischievously "Sweetheart, what should I stop calling you?"

She wanted to be angry at him but she could only mutter in nervousness "That....ummm... I'm not your..."

He shook his head stubbornly "You can stop me from saying anything except this. Sweetheart is final."

Anika glared at him again, if he's trying to flirt then he will be a dead man in few days "Stop talking and show me your ID."

Veeranshu lowered his hand and Anika pressed her gun on his forehead. He shrugged his shoulders and showed his jacket "Sweetheart, right pocket mein id hai, khud dekh lo."

She took out his id while saying "Why were you roaming in this dark corner. If Gauri was not there with me, I would have shot you."

Veeranshu grinned at her widely  "Ouch....Sweetheart tumhare haath se toh Goli kya main zeher bhi kha loonga. Main toh bas tumhare security ke intezaam check kar raha tha aur daro matt, tum poore numbero se pass ho gayi