Chapter 47

Party night continued...
.

.

..

VAni kicked VPC and ran away from there, both stopped after some time and looked around. Everyone was staring at them like they have grown horns.

Veeranshu cleared his throat, but Anika couldn't control and she started laughing like a maniac. He joined her, they did not care about everyone's shocked expressions and continued their laughter session.

..

(Ignore the flasks and dress)

..

Anika controlled after some time and looked at everyone, they were still staring at them. She cleared her throat "Ahmmm..Show khatam ho gaya, ab ap log wo kar sakte ho jo pehle kar rahe the."

Everybody immediately averted their gaze and continued what they were doing and Gauri walked towards them "Jiji ye kya tha?"

Anika laughed and told her what they did with VPC, now Gauri was also laughing with them. Soon OmRu, Saumya, Jhanvi and Shakti also joined them. Everyone crazily laughed after imagining VPC's plight, VAni definitely kicked him at the right place, frankly speaking his family jewels were asking for it.

Shivaay was busy in talking to his Business associates but they were disturbed by loud laughter. He noticed the noisy group and walked towards the "Yahan kya ho raha hai? Sab log dekh rahe hai aap logo ko."

Everybody controlled their laughter and looked at Shivaay, then they looked at each other and laughed again. Shivaay glared at the group "Why are you all behaving like kids?"

Rudy wiped tears from his eyes and mumbled "Bhaiya, kabhi ap bhi karke dekho acha lagega." Shivaay gave a disapproving look to VAni who were fighting for the last piece of cake on the tray. Server suggested that he'll get more and one of them should wait for it, only to get shushed by them.

Shivaay scrunched his nose in disgust "Ye dono hai na, inka bachpana hi bahut hai, main aise hi thiik hu."

Everybody looked at VAni and chuckled, both were too engrossed in their fight to understand what's going on around them. Shivaay was about to speak but Shakti said in a stern voice "Veeranshu, Anika.."

VAni stopped their fight and smiled sheepishly when Jhanvi said "Is this the way to behave in public?"

Shivaay nodded in agreement "Yes, Badi Maa tell them..." before he could say more, Shakti and Jhanvi walked towards VAni. Both immediately divided the cake piece in half and quickly stuffed it in their mouth

Shakti grinned with a full mouth "This...ummm..is the..umm..way." Jhanvi lapped the cream around her lips "To..behave..umm..in Public"

Shivaay facepalmed and everybody started laughing again. He left from there in annoyance, nobody objects anything about VAni and he is finding it impossible to control his anger around them.