✗ one ✗

⚊ chapter one

My cousin, Park Sunghoon, liked to say on how much of a party pooper I am for most of my life.

He knew me as this girl who'd rather hide in her room all day and read. In other times, I could be found by my friends' company and only with them am I the loudest person you could meet.

Most of the time, I'm quiet. Not likely to keep it if one person were to challenge my patience.

Everyone who knows me know how short my patient is. In another words, I have a short fuse to anyone who will try to give me a hard time in any things that I was working on.

This behavior caused me my position in the Student Council last year after I called a lot of parents to take their childrens back.

It happened on the camping night before the homecoming party. We caught a lot of students sneaking some prohibited drinks and when we heard a mini party was being held in the auditorium, I might've gone too far with my response to the situation.

I called the police who never answered and then in the next day, I was removed from being a President.

Thanks to all those soccer players who filed a complaint in the office.

Now you could see why I hated the very existence of their group in this school. Whenever I see any of them around, I felt unstable despite of me being in my stablest state.

"I can't believe the girl almost took your nose off", a voice echoed from the distance on my way back to my car.

My head snapped to find the same group of devils dressed now in street clothes walking towards in their cars, except for one going for the Black Yamaha R1. Heavy sports bags slung over their shoulders and their hair was wet, fresh from the shower.

"Don't remind me", the king of the devils said stoically.

I watched them passed off a series what they called fist bumps and I didn't have it in me to not keep judging them. What was the need for it anyway?

Boys really do be acting like they were in some kind of cults sometimes.

"What was she even doing here in a summer time?", Ni-ki asked once again.

"She said she's on the summer classes"

"She was definitely pissed off at you, Ni-ki"

"Anyones knows who she is?"

The one named Takagi snorted as they entered their cars, "How could we not? That girl have it out for the soccer team. Last time I heard from Heeseung, she was trying to cut off our bills from the council last year"

"Silly girl", someone said with a laugh, "Doesn't matter now. We have a party to go on. Let's get out of here"

They hollered incohorently, then got into their cars and drove off with Ni-ki racing around them to get ahead. I figured that was my cue to head home too since I am in no mood to go for my last class today.

By the time I arrived and hiked up to my room, Rei was lying on my bed, holding her phone above her head, scrolling.

She jumped up, the blue bonnet in her head falling off, "You're alive", she said, "What the hell happened? I did see that Takagi posted about that Ni-ki's nosebleed because of someone. What did you do?"

I kicked my shoes off and walked to the old couch I have beside the door. She just watched as I stripped off my clothes, "Nishimura Riki went hard with his kick and it struck me. Instead of apologizing, he laughed and made up a story to the nurse. Long story short, I had my revenge"