✗ thirty ✗

chapter thirty

Tonight was one of those lonely nights where I opened up my eyes to one toxic fact about me. I have many toxic attributes more than I would like to admit, but this one tops the cake.

I can laugh through the roll of serious moments, overthinking and worries.

Heck, I would probably laugh too if my doctor in the future that I will soon die, to the time I would be old and wrinkled forgetful granny who if weren't married - will train a lot of her cats to steal from her neighbors.

And then if she was caught, I would copy this one grandma from Internet who had a dream of being arrested and interrogated in the police station before her last breath.

What a big dream of yours, Park Minji!

We can already see a bright future ahead of me, huh?

My good ole' cousin must've taken a pity on me after finding me staring at nothing in particular when he entered my room and because he knew where my boredom could lead me, he told me to change my clothes and will be going to an ice cream shop to cheer me up.

The last time I was dying out of boredom, I may or may have not give his puppy a new haircut. I thought Sunghoon would have me bald the second he screamed in frustration to see Gaeul the puppy with the ugliest trim on her fluffy head.

Just as I'm climbing through in Sunghoon's car, with Yeji nodding at me from the back, I saw a message from the giant problem of mine.

Why is he acting like I should be the bigger person between us?

[ Giant Problem : Still awake, Grumps? ]

[ Me : You really have the nerve to act like you didn't leave me alone in your house? ]

[ Giant Problem : Look, I'm here to say sorry and I have to talk to Jake hyung about it. In fact, he scolded me all afternoon before he let me go home ]

[ Me : And? Is that my problem? ]

[ Giant Problem : Nope ]

I immediately rolled my eyes at his last message before proceeding to not reply.

[ Giant Problem : Hello? ]

[ Giant Problem : Still there? ]

[ Giant Problem : Are you distracted looking at your lockscreen which is me? ]

[ Giant Problem : Oi, again. I'm sorry. What would you have me do to forgive me? ]

[ Giant Problem : Are you ignoring me right now? ]

[ Giant Problem : You can ignore this cutie? 😳 ]