✗ twenty seven ✗

⚊ chapter twenty seven

Here's a little question to the start of the week, where in the hell did my weekend go?

I'd like to imagine that my school is a part of an escape rooms and well, I'm going to my first class where I knew I would see the person with all the danger signs in his presence and I'm trying to figure out a way to get out of this shit hole.

I can't possibly face him after ignoring his calls and acting like he didn't post a picture of me sleeping in his bed with the caption of 'Good morning, my Grumpy Dwarf' and all the replies under were all in frenzy over us.

I can't even help but block him in the moment for the reason my aunt saw it and was now convinced that he is the boyfriend I'm trying to hide from her.

Apart from that, all my classmates and some schoolmates that I wasn't even aware existed into the axis of my world is congratulating or thanking me for their ship becoming legit this year.

Like what? What ship? Don't you all have a life to mind your business?

I was even the more stunned to see the sweetest person in the school to message me about it. I'm sure you know in your heart who it was.

Kim Sunhee.

Kim Sunhee is asking me to take care of Nishimura Riki, for it was that his happiness is all she asked.

Oh, if only you knew my dear sunny girl that I was more than ready to be gay for you if I could. Heeseung be damn, I might want you more than the monkey himself.

When Monday comes, I walked into the writing subject and saw the Monday person in his usual seat. His hand moved across a paper like he was sketching something and he never looked up at me being late.

Curiosity bite me to the butt, but I followed Chenle to our seats and focused on getting my notes out.

I tossed and turned in this weekend nights after our conversation in the cafe.

Part of me was ready to call it quits with him, to cut off any ties I had because I wouldn't call it healthy to stay close, not after earning this visible bags under my eyes.

If he hadn't pushed me into the pool that New Year, I wouldn't have to notice him and all will be well.

"Earth to Minji", Chenle's voice sliced through my thoughts.

"Sorry", I looked at him, "Did you have fun with your guy friends at that party?"

His face lit up. Any sight of concern was gone, replaced by giddiness, "We are going to a bowling night today. Want to join?"

"Seriously, you're asking me? The last time I tried I rolled along the ball, remember?"

"That's because you never let go of it and god, don't remind me of how the whole place is laughing for you"

I scrunched my nose, "Sorry, my bad but if I were to go, would you pay for all the food I will eat?"

He threw his hands up, "Do I have a choice? Plus, it's about time you talk to Jaemin again. In order for you to realize if you really like that person or not"

The teacher entered and the room settled, giving him our attention. Well, I gave him as much as I could before I pulled my phone out of my bag pocket and opened it to see a message from him.

I had changed his contact name by the way. He deserved that title.

[ Giant Problem : Psst. Who's that Jaemin your friend is talking about? ]