✗ epilogue ✗

⚊ epilogue

The screaming down the soccer field sounded like the best thing for today would happen right before my eyes.

Given that it was the last game of the season, every classes is cancelled for the day and every single one of us are expected to watch. Now that I'm finishing the help I offered to Mr. Aizawa wanna be, I was more than ready to join my friends there when I heard girls passing by in the hallway, all giggling to themselves.

Can't those girls chill? They were talking about the star player after all.

Which is none other than my boyfriend, Nishimura Riki.

But the support was spectacular, thanks to many scouts from big universities visiting to search for a player they could recruit.

I could barely contain my excitement as I collected my things then received a text from one of my friends.

[ Rei : We're headed into the stands now, we're saving you a seat the nearest to your precious monkey 😉 ]

I smiled at her text and replied that I would be there in ten minutes, whether some people might be push out of my way or not. Just before I put my phone away, I spotted an email alert buried beneath my home screen notifications which was from:

From: Stranger Danger

To: Park Minminji

Subject: Info from the Student Council!

I know you're busy and all with your giant of a baby but can you please take down a few seconds to process this with me?

I'm contacted by Nicholas and I'm.. Oh my god, Minji, we have a new transferees for next year and he gave me the list for being the secretary and guess what?

Jillian Klein Cruz is among them! As in the shy cat lover neighbor of Riki. Not that I was meant to know that. But what should I do?

Nevermind. Ignore this creepy email and never share to Ni-ki that this is Jungwon.

Bye bye!

PS. If either of us become one of her classmate, please befriend her. It seems like she'll not be the type to make the first approach. Bye!

[ Image attached ]

PSS. I may or may not have taken one of her kittens at home when I see it wandering to Ni-ki's house..😅

I clicked on the attachment and a kitten resting on his lap appeared on the screen, making me form a small smile at the obvious crush Jungwon was developing for the unknowing girl who'll possibly be surprise on who would make a move to her in the next term.