✗ nineteen ✗

⚊ chapter nineteen

Bitches be like "fuck school" and then do all of their schoolworks anyway because they're scared of failure. They're scared of what the future may bring.

And what? Be treated like you're nothing if you didn't graduate?

It's me. I'm one of those bitches who were now hanging out in the library, studying and preparing myself mentally for the tutoring session with Nishimura after the classes.

I was evaluating the result of his last quiz when I looked up to the entrance of the library.

Entering the huge room, sporting all the confidence in the world was Jungwon and his bestfriend, Sunoo save for the one I despise with all the abhorrent in my body.

Yes, big words coming from a rather stupid girl.

They walked passed my table and Jungwon's eyes caught mine. I look away quickly. They headed for a vacant table and sat down, whispering to each other quietly.

"What's up with you?", Dongpyo asked when he realized that I wasn't listening to him anymore.

"Nothing. I was just trying to avoid more people connected to that giant monkey", I replied.

"Yang Jungwon?", he asked and I nodded firmly, "Why? Are you really into him?"

"What? No!", I said, shaking my head quickly, "You know me, I never dated anyone who I had kissed in parties"

Dongpyo laughs, "I was just asking. After all, he had been talking about you lately", he said.

I looked over to the table that Jungwon sat talking loudly with Sunoo as if they weren't in the library.

I have to admit, Dongpyo is right.

He is cute. I've always noticed him before because of him being a part of the student council before I was removed, but if you look at him closer now than a year before, he had gone more good looking.

I see why more girls is crushing on him now.

My thoughts about him were cut off when Chenle and Rei made their way over to us, their eyes landing directly on the phone set atop one of my notebooks.

"Oh, you've finally got your phone back. I have to admit I'm a bit surprise you're not in the detention room yet", Chenle said as he plopped down the seat across from me while Rei took the one beside me.

"She had finally put at a password on it after a century", Dongpyo informed them.

"Because I had to make a stupid deal with him to get it back", I spat out bitterly, "And Rei, please next time if you'll give a dare, do not ever think of Nishimura again", I said, glaring at her condescendingly.

She's the one who started it, but it was still my fault for saying yes and was actually excited to sneak into his room in the first place.

"At least you'll be closer to him. You should be thanking me", Rei said with a chuckle.

"Now that she had done it, I heard she fully got the attention of Nishimura right now", Dongpyo said while nodding to Jungwon's table.

"Actually thanks to you Rei, he even got my aunt's number to tattle on me if I were ever back out in that stupid deal", I whined.

"Wow, Nishimura's advancing faster that I thought", Chenle commented in delight.

Upon hearing his words, Rei started choking on the tumbler she was hiding behind a book and Dongpyo's head snapped, both in shock and realization.