✗ twenty five ✗

⚊ chapter twenty five

My personality is basically a mix between a seven year old bratty child who can't control her emotions, a hopeless teenage girl who makes poor life decisions and eighty year old woman who's tired and needs a nap.

I just need a nap right at this second and a therapist probably. I would like to ask one professional on why the fuck I can't get this one giant idiot out of my mind.

Am I in need to be confined in a mental hospital? Do they have to electrocute me like they did in those movies to make me normal again?

I mean, how could I explain the reason why since the start of the school year, all I ever think about is Nishimura Riki? He follows me everywhere even though he's not present.

Loud R&B music mixed with conversation filled my ears and I observed the crowd of students milling around, holding various forms of alcohol. Some perched by the porch or sat under the garden patio decorated with string lights.

Regardless of their number, it was awfully bad for me to be here.

Feeling slightly buzzed from my two shots of vodka earlier from Rei, I scanned the yard for Nishimura. I like calling him that way. He must be here somewhere.

But all I saw was his friends in some corners, like Sunhee talking to a pretty girl who I recognized as Park Jay's girlfriend based on his Instagram's post. She's basically all the contents in there and their relationship is still going strong.

I heard they recently celebrated their two years anniversary in Japan.

Once Jungwon is done talking to my friends, he walked to me, "I forgot to tell you, he's certainly waiting for you to come"

Chenle's eyes lit up, "Well, thanks for the news. We all knew here that is the same thing Minmin wanted from this party"

"She wanted to see Ni-ki", Dongpyo slurred.

The mentioning of his name made me shift my eyes around the room, "Don't believe them. I'm here to enjoy and make the most of it. Let's see where this night goes! Woo!", I added and pumped my fists in the air.

Jungwon seemed didn't phase by my random cheer. Soon enough, he was being accosted by Sunoo who was asking for his help to find his Kiara. I turned to my own friends, narrowing my eyes at the things they said.

Dongpyo batted his eyelashes at me, tilting his head down like a puppy, "What?"

His voice was sweet, so is Chenle's and Rei's, "What?"

"No mention of his name tonight, okay?", I asked and they were smiling wider and wider, I fear they might broke their mouths and be like Joker, "I'm serious"

As much as I love them, I did not need any reminder of the danger I mostly called as a monkey.

After what felt like an eternity, as the others were starting to invite us to drink and have fun, I swallowed every nerves on my guts telling me not to accept, and since I was a very funny person anyway, I spent the first hour throwing a lot of shots out the window or down the ground or anywhere really once they turned their backs on me.

They honestly thought I was a strong drinker. Hell no, I'm not. It's all in the power of cheating, baby!

"Want me to take you guys down to the pool?", Jungwon offered.

"Please", Dongpyo said swiftly.

"You guys go with him. I'll meet you down there. I need to take a bathroom first", I said to them, and I was here from last year, so I already knew to navigate through the house.