✗ eighteen ✗

⚊ chapter eighteen

The world did not end for me in a bang or a whisper. But rather one scream at a time from my unstoppable mouth after the latest post that the curse of a person did in my Instagram.

He also tagged himself along his other friends who caught me sneaking like a failed ninja that night in his bedroom. It didn't help that they were popular, and so by the time lunch came, my name is being whispered and passed around in every mouth.

So here's what all I can say to myself right now:

My life is just a series of awkward and humiliating moments separated by the delicious company of snacks.

You want to know what the devil had posted? It's simple, not that too revealing but it's still scandalous in my opinion.

[ Park_btch_Minji posted a photo ]

the same night this owner left her phone in my house after running away

the same night this owner left her phone in my house after running away. peace yo! 😂✌

[ muted comments ]

People knew in this school that we weren't the closest and starting from the continuation of last term after New Year, they were aware that I had been after Ni-ki's ass to burn him through my kind of hell.

So why is he suddenly running my IG like he's some kind of an annoying boyfriend?

That was the question I heard a lot and I've been in a "I don't care anymore" mood since the post was seen and shared by every monkey gossips in this godforsaken place.

God, they truly love the drama going on between me and the giant of all the monkeys rising up here.

It was finally lunch and I was sat alone at our normal table in the cafeteria.

I was doodling on the back of my paper where it seemed odd for me to end up drawing a monkey face, so I added a horn and a devil's sharp tail to make myself happy.

I heard the scraping of a chair and a heavy sigh as someone dropped in the seat before me.

I looked expecting to see three of my friends but I was surprised to see Nishimura sitting across from my table.

"Nice trophy, Grumps", Ni-ki said with a smirk as he gestured to the bruise on my forehead.

"I always knew you were competitive but not to the level where you can't accept that you lose and give me this shit", I spat out angrily.

"Look, I didn't mean to hit you that hard, Grumps. I'm sorry", he said, his eyes intense but sincere as a look of guilt crossed over his face.