✗ thirty five ✗

⚊ chapter thirty five

What's the first thing you could think of if you were chasing for a humanoid running monkey?

The audacity to make me run after him. I had never run a mile for anyone other than ready to kill every people in the vicinity if the nearest supermarket have a grand sale for chocolates when Valentine's Day is near in the cursed month of February.

When we stopped at the school, yes, it was here that Ni-ki happens to go and the second he saw me and Sunhee stopping next to his motorcyle, the fucker really made us run from the parking lot to the length of the school and then naturally the soccer player that he is, he go for the harder obstacle to get him.

The soccer field. The biggest wide space of nothing but green in this school.

And of course, his soccer teammates are here to help him get away.

Clearly, those boys could recognize me everywhere and so let me begin to tell you how we almost had a game of chase and block. They were literally building up a wall to prevent me from coming for their youngest member.

"You will not move? You will not move out from my way, huh?!", I screamed at them in a very angry tone.

They were not scared though or was not even moved by Sunhee trying to talk them down and instead I found them enjoying this as they looked at the two of us with pure enjoyment in their eyes.

The one named Takagi even had the guts to pat me in the head, "It's so good to meet you here again, nose buster"

Realizing Ni-ki was getting further and further from my sight due to the help of this hobgoblins, I really went all out by my next move of snatching the soccer ball out of one of the new players who had mistakenly put it in his unzipped sport bag, ready for the taking.

And the next thing they knew, the soccer ball was arcing through the air and they all looked up dumbly for it, waiting for who would be hit.

Oh, and I know now what they are. They must all stood together out this field when it's raining monkeys, full of stupidity for all of them to absorb.

Takagi was the poor target of the ball and since they were now all crowding over him, seeing that the ball rightly hit him to where the sun doesn't shine, so then I took my chance to get pass them all.

I was going to find Nishimura freaking Riki and demand that he return my sanity to me because did he not even think about  his confession was going to affect my sanity?

Surely, he didn't and now I had a bone to pick with him. Even if that did mean barging into their locker's room to find his annoying ass.

And just like that, the remaining players who looks to be just finishing off from the showers, all wearing only towels were more than shell-shocked to hear their door being busted open and with it comes a very crazy girl named Park Minji, invading their last sense of privacy.

But I wasn't feeling embarassed, so I glanced away from them, only for my eyes to the boy in the very back of their half-clothed group.

I made a gesture for the door, "Everyone. Out!", I shouted in order, not realizing what it meant for them.

"Hey, we weren't dressed yet!", one said loudly as he tried to hold tighter in his towel.

Well, fuck. I managed to squash the urge to tell them to come out and it ended up with them being witness to me trailing after Nishimura who then decided to be jerk by hurrying out of the door and we were soon playing a chase for the second chance.

This time, he was heading for the top of the stands.

Which was a mistake. I could trap him in the top to not go anywhere else or he'll fall to his death.