✗ forty one ✗

⚊ chapter forty one

There was this one thing about being a female in the world full of lucky males and whenever I remember it, I swear you'll see me rage over the fact I have to go through this every fucking month.

Of course I would have pent-up rage since I've been having this Niagara Falls of Blood. Satan's sacrificial waterfall of a cursed woman like me.

Do you remember when Tinker Bell would nearly die every time she didn't get enough attention? That's me right now as I keep posting in my Instagram at every hour about the stages of my bloody suffering.

I also called in sick at school because whenever I'm on the first day, it makes me so hungry, emotional and horny, so I basically need to be away from everyone in order for them to be safe from a monster Minji today.

Despite how shitty I felt, I was so desperate to get a proper breakfast. However, all the strength in me is gone and I can feel a hundred or even millions of needles stabbing me through my uterus, I only moaned against my pillow as I curled up in my bed.

My auntie who was very far from impressed at how much of a dramatic queen I was had to bring over a tray of breakfast. She gave me a nasty glare when I demanded her to spoon-fed me while muttering something about me needing a boyfriend for this situation.

It's not my fault the monkey wasn't still giving us a label even though we already acted like a couple. I mean, how many more kisses does he need?

But I have to play hard-to-get, right? He should court me for one year before everything else.

My phone flashed then indicating I had a text message and I picked it up assuming it was going to be my friends checking if I had already risen from the depths of hell but surprisingly it was Nishimura.

Things had gone back to normal after he heard about Woochan and he is being an annoying one again acting as if I insulted the life of him for existing.

[ Adorable Monkey : Are you finally dead? ]

[ Me : Yes. Be ready for me to haunt you in your sleep, Satan! ]

I texted him back sarcastically. If he was going to ask me stupid questions, then he was certainly going to get a stupid response.

He texted me back immediately. Isn't this idiot supposed to be in class?

[ Adorable Monkey : That's strange. I thought you would be drowning in blood by now. YUCK! ]

I just decided not to reply anymore but the fucker doesn't seem to take the hint and send two more messages. I was tempted not to read them, but because I was a dumbass for him, I still took a peek.

Just a simple peek, okay?

[ Adorable Monkey : Actually, cutting classes be damn. It's boring without you, so I'm coming! See you! ]

[ Adorable Monkey : Since I'm used to my sister cursing the life of me in every period day, do you need anything? ]

I sat up quickly in shock and it certainly caught the attention from my aunt who was getting ready for her work at the next room.

"The fucking audacity!", I screamed in panic, and so she peeked now from the doorway.

Knowing how ridiculous I am, she asked dryly, "What do you need now, dramatic queen?"