✗ forty seven ✗

⚊ chapter forty seven

Does anyone ever gets upset when you're dreaming and it ends being a cliffhanger like in a book?

I'm dead serious. I can't tell you how many times I'm having a good or weird dream then wake up like, "OMG! Who was that person? Do I know them in real life? Why can't I remember now?"

One time I spent a whole dream watching a salivating cheeseburger be made in front of me and I didn't even get to taste it before the loud voice of my auntie is waking me up.

Like what the fuck? Why are you getting in the way between me and my destiny?

It was happening today when my phone vibrated, but I was too sleepy to move and even if I wanted, the heavy arms draped over me prevented any sort of motion.

But I didn't care because it was one of those days where I opened my eyes to a beautiful creature and smiled.

My eyes fluttered open despite them feeling heavy and I stared at Ni-ki's  forearms. With my free hand, I traced his veins which snaked dowm his arms like vines until I landed on his calloused hands.

His grip on my body slackened as he let go. Did I wake my baby monkey up?

His hand skimmed along the curves of my body, starting at my waist then up to my collarbone and jawline before I stretched in my back to break away from his hypnotizing touch.

"Good morning babe", His deep voice whispered in my ear. My eyes sprang completely open and I took in his bedroom and the lack of space between the two of us.

What a way to really start your morning, huh?

"I didn't know one kiss is all it takes for you to stay with me all night..", he said as his fingers danced over my hips, knowing I was ticklish the most there.

"Nishimura, don't you dare..", I was speaking when he talked over me.

"If I would've known this is your weakness...", he said, his voice trailing off with an annoying chuckle.

Before I could even completely rolled away from him, he jumped on top of me and startled to tickle me. I squealed in surprise as he ruthlessly attacked either side of my waist, causing me to nearly fall at the edge of his bed and shake with riled up laughter.

"Stop, Ni-ki, stop!", I managed fo squeak out between giggled, barely even able to breath.

"I'll stop if you promise you'll share a room with me in Chenle's house", Ni-ki bargained as he smiled down at me.

"No way!", I screamed between bouts of laughter as I desperately tried to pull his hands away, so I could stop laughing like an idiot.

I hate being tickled, it was like one of the most embarassing kind of torture in the world. I even once had an accidental show of undies in one vacant class after my friends tickled me nonstop in our corner.

Ni-ki just chuckled and grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head while his other hand continued to mercilessly attack my body, causing me to squeal like a pig when he knew he was about to be roasted, toasted and deep fried on the way to the boiler room.

Have you ever just judged the way your mind works sometimes? I do all the time to myself.

"All you have to do is promise, Grumps", Ni-ki said, looking down at me with an obnoxious grin on his face.

"No", I said stubbornly as I tried to kick him with my legs. He let out a loud chuckle and sat on top of my legs.

"Say it babe", he demanded as he tickled the sides of my waist with an evil smirk on his face.