✗ eight ✗

⚊ chapter eight

I tucked my hair behind my ear, but the strong pull of the guy behind me is preventing me from moving away from him.

I fought his strength, however, he won in the end as he dragged me out of the empty classroom. I am mess of tangled annoyance and anger.

Unlike yesterday, he was getting more on my nerves.

I groaned and hit him on the head once I managed to wriggle out of his hold, "This is all your fault! I wouldn't be so stupid to agree on tutoring someone like you!"

Ni-ki smirked down at me, "Love you too, grumps. And just for your information, you can't back out now that the teacher agreed"

Grumps? As in grumpy, what the hell? We're not close for him to be giving me nicknames. I wouldn't stand for it.

I glared at him and walked into my locker. He's the biggest idiot! I got my stuff for the second period and I quicken my footsteps, almost swiftly running away from him as fast as I could.

I did not want Ni-ki anywhere near me but I knew that was too impossible to ask if I shared every flipping classes with him.

Why the world must despite me so much? Have I not done something good in my previous life?

I must've been a menace in that timeline.

After an exceedingly long day of pretending a Nishimura didn't exist in my life and still complaining about him to my friends, I was presented with him messaging me on my phone.

How did he get ahold of my number?!

[ Unknown #: Meet me in the parking lot, grumps. No backing out or I will report you to Mr. Baldie ]

I rolled my eyes at my phone and gave a dramatic goodbye to my friends as if this was the last they would see of me.

"Good luck with your lover boy!", Dongpyo even dared to say on their way to Rei's car.

"Good luck with me tommorow, Pyo!", I threaten as I watched them hopelessly leave me alone to my fate.

I will dearly missed you, my friends!

Taking a deep breath, which is quite exaggerated, I dragged my feet to the familiar parked R1 of Ni-ki, to where I was supposed to meet him, I think. I texted my aunt that I would be late a bit and she told me it was fine when I was hoping for her to say no to me tutoring.

I felt a hand around my shoulder and my breath hitched once I sense somebody breathing against my ear before I spoke, "Touch me and I will personally bury you to your grave"

"Why do you have to be so damn agitated at me everytime?", Ni-ki grumbled and moved away from me, "Your place or your mine?"

"What?", I asked with a hint of anger in my voice.

"I mean, where would you tutor me? I certainly don't want to be seen with you in the library", he said it as if it wasn't an insult to my face.

"Definitely at your place. I certainly don't want to bring you in my house", I replied with as much as sarcasm in it.

I didn't even mean to be rude, but I just really, really hated the gut of this tall boy before me with every fiber of my being.