✗ fifty ✗

⚊ chapter fifty

Seriously the amount of time I spend just imagining and re-imagining totally made up scenarios in my head has got to be unhealthy.

It's like a browser having many running tabs all at once, and I keep going, my brain might malfunction like a broken down system of a computer.

But no one can ever question when I was flooded by the deadlines before semestral break. I planned to finished it all before the last Monday of the month. Still, after my morning classes, I realized I was more behind than I wanted to be.

I thank my lack of focus for the now two weeks boyfriend of mine.

"How is your school projects coming along?", I asked Rei and sipped on my iced coffee, sagging in relief as the cool liquid enter my overheated system because of the weather.

The heat was unbearable today and a lot of students were out here in the coffee shop to leave the toasty cafeteria of the school. The chilly air from the air conditioned place such as this were all we needed today.

"I'm almost finished! Though I would love to tell you how I cried tears at first like the school works would do itself by the sacrificial of my soul into it", She pretended to cry in front of us and Chenle giggled, "Then finally after this suffering, Chenle here would give me an escape from everything!"

I relaxed against Dongpyo's shoulder as I leaned into him, "How is our junior year is almost over for another six month?"

"I don't know. How is the weeks going so fast? We will be seniors next year and that means I'm able then to get a part-time job soon", Dongpyo sighed dreamily, "I decided to be an intern for some fashion designer. If not, then I will stand at every entertainment company to discover me"

I chuckled at his dream, "It just feels like yesterday we were dragging you out of a bee onesie after having a dance show down with the dance club"

He covered his face and shook his head, "I don't remember that day and I'm glad I can forget it behind me"

We all fell into a fit of laughter and retold the story to Dongpyo for him to not forget about it. He did not seemed surprised by our behavior, being used to the three of us now. And Rei appeared more content than ever, which I couldn't be more thankful for, especially now that she had time out herself from any sort of love life.

After finishing our coffee and confirming our movie marathon over at Dongpyo's house for tommorow night, they let me leave for school to go visit Ni-ki before I go home to finish working on all my school projects.

When I finally arrived at the stands before the soccer field, I took a sit at the nearest before their resting benches and scoured the players for my boyfriend. I spotted him by the door, talking to their coach as he is the captain now.

His friends like Sunghoon, Jay, Heeseung and Jake had graduated from last year if I forgot to mention.

The sun was blinding and I doubted he could see me from here, but I waved anyway. I could only imagine how sweaty he would be under this heat.

He dragged his hand across his forehead and then jogged onto the field with the other players following after him. His white shirt clung onto his body as he kicked on the ball and passed it to the player near him.

When the sun began to set and they dispersed from the field, I texted Ni-ki, hoping he would come and see I had been waiting for an hour now for him to meet me up here.

[ Me : Did you see me waving from the stands, you fool, loathsome cockroach of a monkey? ]

It was time to head home any minute now, if he didn't meet me then it would be his lost and we would for sure argue about it for one day.