✗ twenty two ✗

⚊ chapter twenty two

The fuckening. Whoever invented that word in the Internest must be a real genius and real done of all the bullshit of the shits in this shitty world.

It is when your day is going too well and you don't trust it and some shit finally goes down.

Ah, there it is. The fuckening.

It all started with the only and only person, my Monday person, the devil and the giant monkey, what more I can call him?

By this point, I swear to myself I can never forget this boy, oh boy, he's always in my mind and I'm beginning to have a crisis with what I had knocked down from the depths of my awareness.

Danger signs everywhere. I will never, ever accept it. It was just my imagination playing against me.

That's all. Good to know, Minji!

When I was finished taking my notes, I had quick glance around the classroom. Most of my classmates were now slumped over their desk, bored out of their minds and the brave ones like Chenle is sleeping behind the cover of their bags from the teacher's hawk like eyes.

Continuing my scan, my eyes locked on Nishimura who was sitting in the back of the classroom.

He was leant back on his chair with a look of mischievous in his face. I can tell he was up to something, which was confirmed by the phone atop his bag.

He was keeping it away from view as we weren't supposed to have phones in class.

I let myself drew a triumphant smile because I could play a little revenge here to call him in the middle of the class.

Say hello to detention, Nishimura Riki. We'll dearly miss you!

Turning back around to face the front of the class, my hand is searching for my phone inside my own bag when I almost shot out from my chair when I heard some loud music on full volume coming from my own desk.

Just like the day that I met you, the day I thought forever

The whole class turned towards me to see where the music is coming from. I slowly blinked up at them, having a question in my eyes that says, "What the hell was happening?"

Said that you love me, but that'll last for never
It's cold outside like when you walked out my life

Since when did I play Heartbreak Anniversary in my phone?

Before my teacher could tell me to stop it, I leaped over my table and pathetically fell over along the desk down the floor. To further my embarassment, my phone was buried among the pile of my things inside the bag.

I get like this every time
On these days that feel like you and me
Heartbreak anniversary

Finally reaching my phone, I proceeded to hang up the call with my ears flaring in heat at the name of who it was.

"Nishimura Riki!", I screamed hell as I jumped up from the floor to see him dying out of laughter over his desk.

The room went incredibly silent as I rushed ahead for the cheeky monkey who must have tampered with my phone while it was still in his hands before.

I swiftly stopped before him, only to find that he was already staring at me with a wide grin and an evil glint in his eyes.

"Ms. Park Minji, you might want to get back on your seat right now", the teacher said with a chuckle.

Thanks to you, Nishimura, even the teacher was laughing at me.

Seeing that I have no authority over her class, I stomped my way back to my chair. The teacher then went to proceed on her lesson, acting like nothing happened. When she had her back turned, I turned back around to face Ni-ki and shot him the middle finger.