✗ fifteen✗

⚊ chapter fifteen

My hand dug deep into the big bowl of flaming hot red Cheetos for likely the 10th time in ten minures. My mouth were probably messy and red now from eating too much of this spicy junk.

I was stress eating.

I was tucked in front of my deskstop, wearing my favorite pajamas of Tom & Jerry prints. I really should be completing some homework, but it's too early for 6 pm Tuesday and the week already felt too long.

I needed some well deserved break from the human stress I have in that school.

I am currently busy watching the crime documentary about this child beauty queen who was found dead in their basement and up to this day, her case was never unsolved by anyone.

My heart goes for the little girl and I'm confused though as some of the speculations in the Internet said that it must be her brother or the whole family itself.

It's hard to believe anyone anymore when the case had been running since the year of 1996.

As I was munching away, my aunt poked her head on the doorway and ignored what I was watching.

"Hey Minji, dinner will be ready in an hour. Just thought to let you know because your cousins will be joining us", she said, observing me in concern.

"Okie", I grunted out, too lazy to speak.

She was almost about to move to leave when I remembered Rei's message and I shouted after her in haste, "Rei's coming over by the way"

"Alright, extra plate then", she said, heading back to the kitchen.

My eyes went back to the screen and finally tired of the cheetos, I set it back down to my side table before thinking back to what happened earlier today.

I avoided Ni-ki like the damaging plague that he is to my life and I bet that guy is hating me even more.

And that's when my phone decided to beep from my lap, so I picked it up and speaking of the devil himself.

He sended yet another picture again. But oh wait, it's not him.

[ Giant Mon-Ki : Is this really your type for a guy? Cute tho ]

[ Giant Mon-Ki : You're not his type by the way, I asked him about it ]

[ Me : 😡🤬🔪🔪 ]

I guessed if he could see me now, he would look into the eyes of a future murderer. Kidding.

I wasn't serious about it, okay?

Yet, I couldn't shake the jittery feeling rippling through my stomach as I thought about him texting me a lot these days.

I'm flatted yet annoyed at the same time. I don't get it myself.