✗ thirty three ✗

⚊ chapter thirty three

Am I overreacting or do I have a valid reason to feel the way I do right now? I could write a long ass crappy novel on the ways to murder a girl.

The last thing I wanted to be in this damn cold pharmacy is to be pissed off just because some girls can't their eyes off to this oblivious and naivest monkey who stood next to me.

My cousin is absofuckinlutely right about me having the most horrible patience. But in my defense, the line in this pharmacy was longer than my attention span and yet the girl before us have no qualms to keep her eyes in front of her.

Like girl, the cashier is there, not on my company. One more sneaky glance at him and I might see how far I can go with all the violence I heard from True Crimes Youtube Channel.

Age does not matter. Even childrens younger than thirteen can kill. I've seen a whole list of them once. Or twice.

Maybe even more than I can remember.

"How can you easily gouge someone's eyes out?", I whined and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I'm not tolerating you to be a murderer because I plan -", Ni-ki commented while wiggling his eyebrows before I cut him off.

"Anybody can hear you, Nishimura!", I exclaimed and facepalmed, "And anways, I'm already engaged. Engaged to my phone!"

"You won't be once I broke it and then you will give all your attention to me -", he wiggled his eyebrows more before I smacked my hand over his mouth.

It wasn't one of my best ideas that I've ever made in my life because well, he proves to be a puppy this time by licking on my hand

I pulles my hand away and wiped it on his shirt in disgust, "Eew! You are so fucking gross!"

"Big words for someone who enjoyed making out with this same mouth yesterday", He chirped and I glared at him in annoyance as his words were starting to earn the others attention, "I know you love this mouth, babe"

Oh wait - Keep going, baby monkey. The girl would start to hear and maybe then she can stop eyeing you like a candy available on the table for her to take.

"First of all, don't call me babe. Second of all, you're one to talk as if you're not the one who sta -", I was cut off by his index finger landing on my lips.

"People are listening, babe", he reminded me with that knowing smirk and I swear at the very moment I could only see red.

I was beyond livid at him.

For embarassing me once again in the public and by now, he should know I'm not the type to not retaliate at anything against my well being and well-preserved dignity.

So this is what I do, the finger against my lips was soon bitten.

"Ouch! I'm sorry, I love you, okay? I'll buy you anything you want once you stop biting it!", Ni-ki exclaimed hurriedly, placing a hand over my elbow and trying to pull his finger fron my sharp teeth.

I let go of it by opening my mouth that was cackling next and I smiled evilly at him. There was no doubt the stares of the people on us was judgemental and most likely thinking to call a mental hospital for a couple of lunatic. I think so too.

Will their clothes for mental patient like me would look good on my body?

"Okay, you can buy me an ice cream sandwich later", I chirped and give him a hug to his waist.

"I bet you'll be this happy once I tasted the cream on your li -", I cut Nishimura off by hitting him in the arm before he could fully finish in front of the childrens with their parents on the line.