✗ thirty one ✗

⚊ chapter thirty one

Nothing is more beautiful than make a fake scenario I create my mind. It's better than dealing with the silent boy in front of me who spent the better part of the past fifteen minutes sulking like a baby.

I don't know how many times I did rub a hand over my face at my every attempt to start a conversation.

All his responses were either a shake of his head or a nod and if only Yeji wasn't watching us from their booth, I'd already hit him with the back of my spoon.

This baby monkey is sensitive as fuck and please do give me some lessons on how to manage it or else, I'd sooner die of stress because of him.

So okay, Minji, just a reminder to set some boundaries on how many ignored questions will you take.

Audacity is at an all time high from Nishimura Riki.

"What I'm trying to say here is you don't have to be so rude to your own bestfriend", I said, chucking down a spoon harshly on my bowl.

"You're a little nicer to him than me if you ask me", Ni-ki said bitterly as he worked on my ice cream and his was untouched.

"It's because he is not actually annoying me", I argued back, tryimg to defend myself.

"Why the hell does he call you Minmin anyway? I didn't know you two were that close", he grumbled and there's the pout again.

I didn't know a monkey could pass as a baby duck as well. Nishimura is really talented in everything. Like resembling a cute animal.

"You call me Grumps for crying out loud even if we're not that close", I said, laughing at his ridiculousness.

"Not that close? For your information and for you to remember, we've kissed the third time in Saturday", he said, gesturing to my lips with his spoon to emphasize his point.

"Why did you have to remind me?", I said, cocking my brow in amusement as the boy himself is pouting once again.

It looks so damn cute. I could keep staring at it all night.

He paused for a second, noticing the way I was happily staring at him then he caught himself doing the pout, "I.. What?", he said cluelessly before awkwardly breaking eye contact with me.

After a while, Nishimura turned around to glare at Jungwon who was ordering a take out of ice cream, "He's becoming way too friendly to you, Grumps. He definitely has a thing for you", he said with a scoff as he turned back around to face me.

Why the hell does he care so much about anyway? Jungwon is just a crush fading away for me and my eyes were focus solely onto that annoying one.

If he didn't get it, then he's more dense than I thought he was.

To be honest, Jungwon is actually helping his case since the beginning. What is he yapping about?

"That's because he's such a natural friendly person, baby monkey, you could learn a thing or two from him", I snapped in exasperated tone as I gave him a pointed look to stop glaring at Jungwon.

Nishimura scowled at me before proceeding to imitate me like a child would do. He really is a baby in a teenager's body.

"You never even called me by my name, Riki and when it comes to him, it's always Jungwon that, Jungwon this. Blah. Blah. Blah. I love Jungwon blah blah", Ni-ki said in an extremely high pitched tone, causing me to let out an involuntary giggle.

The others might've caught onto the way he was acting now because from behind him, I could see Sunghoon slowly leaving their booth to record a video of Nishimura. Riki being a sulky baby at the moment.