Chapter 64

Chapter 64: Chen Jing Is Here to Start Trouble

In Sino Commercial House.

"Cai, it really is you!" Zhang Da Hu came up and greeted.

Chen Xiao Cai had been working as a salesperson in the store for half a month, but it was the first time he met someone from the same village. Most people in the village would usually not come to their store even if they came to town.

" Da Hu, why are you here?"

Zhang Da Hu scratched his head and said shyly, "My father caught a few fish and he came to the market to sell them. I came to town with him. What are you doing here?"

"Big Brother and Lin Gege are working here. I'm here to help out," Chen Xiao Cai thought there was nothing to hide and he said it directly.

Zhang Da Hu looked at Chen Xiao Cai with admiration, "You're so amazing!"

Zhang Da Hu looked at the valuable bags in the store with disbelief, he couldn't believe people actually would spend that amount of money on bags. Zhang Da Hu wouldn't have the courage to come in if he hadn't see Xiao Cain in the store.

Lu Lin and Chen Xiao Mi went to work in the town was no linger news to the villagers. There were paid two taels of silver per month each.

The two had even brought Chen Xiao Cai and Chen Xiao Mai over. The villagers were envious. However, some villagers thought that it was just a matter of time before the shop owner was offended by that silly Chen Xiao Mai and fired them all.

However, the villagers were so disappointed after they craned their necks and stood on tiptoes for so long. The villagers could only wish that they could meet a great boss one day.

Zhang Da Hu saw Chen Xiao Cai by chance when he walked past the store, and he thought that he had seen the wrong person. He looked at Chen Xiao Cai for a while before coming up to greet him.

"Cai, do they pay you?" Zhang Da Hu asked curiously.

Chen Xiao Cai nodded and said, "Yes, but not much. It's nowhere as near as what my brother and brother-in-law get paid."

Zhang Da Hu let out a sigh. He knew Chen Xiao Mi and Lu Lin's pay. It would be strange if Chen Xiao Cai got a ridiculous amount of money as well.

Zhang Da Hu had been watching Chen Xiao Cai for a while before he came greet him, he happened to how his old friend introduced the bags with poise and confidence to the customers.

Zhang Da Hu stared at Chen Xiao Cai admiringly, he just felt his old friend had left him and their old friends far behind. He used to be pleased with himself that he was the leader of their 'gang', but now he felt completely dwarfed by Chen Xiao Cai's manner and confidence, he felt that Chen Xiao Cai was different from before.

"You're still young. In two more years, you will earn as much money as your brother and brother-in-law," Zhang Da Hu looked at Chen Xiao Cai and comforted him.

Chen Xiao Cai smiled and said, "I still have a long way to go compared to my Big Brother and brother-in-law."

Zhang Da Hu looked around the shop again and he was dazzled by the expensive bags. His father Zhang Lin Sheng called him from outside and he said goodbye to Chen Xiao Cai.

"Father, Chen Xiao Cai is amazing now."

"Is that so?" Zhang Lin Sheng didn't stop Zhang Da Hu from running to Sino Commercial House just now. Zhang Lin Sheng was also curious about the Chen brothers.

Granny Shen had gone back to the village a while ago. It was said that she had made a lot of money as well. Villagers who sweated and toiled all day long in the farmland all wanted to make more money to better support their families!