Chapter 105

Chapter 105: Cai and Chi are Getting Married

Zhang Rui returned to commercial house after a few days.

Chen Xiao Mai and Yuan Bao followed him around curiously, "Cousin, you're married!"

Zhang Rui scratched his head and said awkwardly, "Yeah!"

"Uncle Rui, is your wife pretty?" asked Yuan Bao.

"Very."

Zhang Rui couldn't help but feel awkward when Mai and Yuan Bao bombarded him with questions.

Chen Xiao Mai looked at Zhang Rui and said, "Big Brother said that you will be an adult after getting married, but you don't look any different!" Do you feel anything different?! Do you think you have suddenly become an adult?!"

Zhang Rui, who was no longer a virgin blushed and said, "It's still a bit different."

Chen Xiao Mai asked excitedly, "Really? Is that so? I want to become an adult too."

Zhang Rui blushed, he was rendered speechless by Xiao Mai.

"Mai, don't talk nonsense," Lu Lin stopped Mai.

Chen Xiao Mai made a face at Lu Lin and ran away.

......

Lu Lin picked Granny Shen up from Willow Town and to discuss the wedding ceremony with Granny Shen.

Granny Shen was very happy when she heard that Lu Lin and Chen Xiao Mi wanted to hold the wedding ceremony soon for Shen Chi and Chen Xiao Cai.

Chen Xiao Cai and Shen Chi had worked together in Willow Town for a few years. They had established themselves in Willow Town. Many people in Willow Town respected Chen Xiao Cai very much. Some masters and officials would address Chen Xiao Cai as Master Chen or Manager Chen respectfully when they saw him.

Granny Shen was more than happy that Cai became so capable, but sometimes she couldn't help worrying because Cai and Chi were still not married.

It has been some time since Chen Xiao Cai and Shen Chi were engaged. They got along great, but Granny Shen always hoped they could get married soon.

Chen Xiao Cai and Shen Chi got engaged years ago when they were really young to protect their reputation, strictly speaking, they were still a bit too young to get married. So Granny Shen had never brought it up that she wanted them to get married soon.

When Lu Lin picked her up from Willow Town and discussed the details of the wedding with her, Granny Shen showered praise on him by saying that was a great idea.

It did occur to Granny Shen that Chen Xiao Mi had sold their village house already, so she asked them where they wanted to hold the wedding ceremony.

Lu Lin told Granny Shen that they would hold the ceremony in Granny Shen's house, and he would transfer the commercial house of Willow Town to them. That meant Lu Lin admitted that he and Chen Xiao Mi were the actual owners of the business.

Granny Shen had long suspected it for the past few years, but she was still shocked when she heard it from Lu Lin.

The Sino Commercial House in Willow Town had greatly expanded in size. Two years ago, Lu Lin bought two shops near the Sino Commercial House, hence the actual size of the shop was at least twice as big.

The Sino Commercial House Willow Town was located in a remote area originally, so the prices of the surrounding stores were not expensive. However, after the Sino Commercial House's reputation grew bigger, the surrounding areas had raised more on commercial values recently.