Chapter 98

Chapter 98: Cousin Rui

Everything went very smoothly for Sino Commercial House after signing the Renouncement Letter.

Chen Xiao Mi was busy with business and gradually forgot about the Chen family.

"Brother Xiao Mi, you Aunt is here," Qin Ming quickly walked in and reported.

Qin Ming had long recovered and he was always so energetic and vigorous.

Qin Ming was very envious of his brother Qin Lang's work, but he was still a little young and Lu Lin didn't assign him any work. Qin Ming wanted to follow Qin Lang whenever Qin Lang went for a delivery trip, but they all thought it was too challenging for a boy like him.

Qin Ming now only wished that he would grow up soon.

"Please invite her in," Chen Xiao Mi said.

Previously, Chen Chun'er borrowed 5 cents from him and Chen Xiao Mi wanted to give her more, but she didn't accept it.

Chen Chun'er walked in with a basket in hand.

Lu Lin glanced at the things in the basket and said, " Aunt, we are so happy to see you, no need to bring anything for us, families don't stand on ceremony with each other."

There was a chunk of meat in Chen Chun'er's basket. It was more than 5 kilos. It was a lavish gift for the villagers to bring.

However, Chen Xiao Mi's life was good, he didn't value meat as much as he used to.

Chen Chun'er smiled and said, "Your uncle is a butcher, this is very fresh, so I just brought this for you."

"Aunt, thank you so much for this," Chen Xiao Mi said hurriedly.

Chen Xiao Mi noticed Chen Chun'er's slightly embarrassed expression and guessed that Aunt must have some favor to ask. " Aunt, Can I help you with anything?"

"Xiao Mi, I heard that you're in charge of this store now?"

Chen Xiao Mi nodded, "Yeah! Me and Lu Lin are managing the store."

"This store is huge, are you guys constantly hiring?" asked Chen Chun'er.

Seeing how nervous Aunt was, Chen Xiao Mi now was certain what was going on, and he decided to do his Aunt a special favor. "There are still a few vacancies, I can't seem to find the right people, do you have some recommendations, Aunt?"

As a matter of fact, they had been delivering goods to Willow Town, they needed a group of trustworthy people for the job. Sometimes, Lu Lin had to do that job himself due to the lack of manpower.

Chen Chun'er was overjoyed and said, " Your cousin Rui. He's almost sixteen. Although he's a little simple, he has a lot of strength. Maybe I'll bring him here next time so you can have a look at him and decide whether he suits that job."

Chen Xiao Mi was confused, "Isn't Cousin Rui supposed to help out uncle in butchering?"

As far as he knew, the butcher Chen Chun'er married was called Fast Blade Zhang, he was the most famous butcher in the neighboring villages.

Even though no butcher took pride in his occupation, they could make a decent amount of money. Aunt had a son and a daughter, the son Zhang Rui was supposed to become a butcher like his father.

Chen Chun'er sighed and said, "This son of mine... is afraid of blood. His father has been very patient with him in teaching, but he couldn't handle it. Recently, he went to other towns to do business, then he came back home penniless."

When it came to her son, Chen Chun'er couldn't help but sigh. It wasn't that her son had been idling about all day long, but he still hadn't found a job that he liked.