Chapter 116

Chapter 116: A Self-invited Guest

It was almost winter time when everything went on the right track for Lu Lin.

As Chen Xiao Mi and Lu Lin were having an intimate conversation in their room, there came hurried footsteps and loud knocks on the door.

Lu Lin frowned and said, "How strange. Who could it be a such late hour?"

Chen Xiao Cai's anxious voice came through, "Big Brother, Brother Lin, I believe we have a burglar!"

Chen Xiao Mi opened the door and comforted Chen Xiao Cai, "Cai, take a deep breath, what's going on?"

Chen Xiao Cai said excitedly, "A burglar intruded into Mai's room, but Mai has brought him under control."

Lu Lin was shocked and exclaimed, "A burglar? Are you sure? Maybe it's just a petty thief who knows Mai has that room to himself and underestimates Mai as a pushover."

However, Lu Lin was still shocked when he heard Mai had checked the 'uninvited guest'. Young as Mai was, he was no pushover. Probably he could take a tiger like his big brother Chen Xiao Mi.

Chen Xiao Cai frowned and said, "Brother Lin, we can't let this guy go!"

Lu Lin frowned and thought to himself, 'It's time to recruit a few Yamen runners. No one is hurt this time, what if it's really a bandit or a burglar! I dread to think the outcome!'

"I'll go take a look," Lu Lin said sullenly.

Lu Lin rushed to Mai's room only to see Mai sitting on a young boy who was supposed to be the burglar, and the 'burglar' grimaced in pain.

"Don't grit your teeth," Mai tied the burglar's hands together and pinched his right ear as a warning.

The burglar lying on the ground looked so downhearted, probably everything was too embarrassing for him.

Lu Lin's mouth twitched when he saw Mai sitting on the burglar's back. 'Oh, man, I would feel embarrassed as well if I were the burglar.'

"Why don't you pull him away? I'm sure Mai has no idea what he is doing." Lu Lin looked at Qin Yi and whispered.

Qin Yi said awkwardly, "I tried, multiple times! But Young Master Mai refused to stand up because he was worried the burglar would sneak away."

The burglar blushed crimson on hearing what Qin Yi said.

Lu Lin shook his head with a wry smile. He had no idea how to broach the subject to Mai that he shouldn't have physical contact to people other than his family members.

"Brother Lin, look, I tackled this burglar all by myself, neat and quick," Chen Xiao Mai looked like a cat who had just eaten a canary.

Lu Lin stroked Chen Xiao Mai's head and forced a smile, "Oh, really, Mai, good job. Maybe next time you can scream when someone comes to your room uninvited, all right? Your Brother Qin Ming and Qin Lang are both great at martial arts."

"You burglar. What are you doing in my baby brother's room? I'm sure you are up to no good! Don't you think you can bully him because he is a Bio!" Chen Xiao Mi stepped forward and confronted the burglar!

The young man blushed and said, "Is he a Bio? He is the opposite of Bio, all right? Can you please have a look at us? Who is being bullied now?"

Chen Xiao Mai stood up, puffed up his cheeks and kicked the young man. "What is that supposed to mean?"

The young man blushed and said, "I just didn't expect you to be a Bio, Bios are usually a little bit on the gentle and delicate side."

"Humph, I say you don't look like a real man, real men are usually a little bit on the gallant side," Chen Xiao Mai kicked the boy again.