Chapter 7

The residence of the Duke of Aston is his own site. It is located in the most desolate place of the bustling Emperor Star, covering a large area of ​​more than 2,000 acres.

However, it did not give people a sense of luxury and aristocracy. Instead, they were horrified with a rotten atmosphere.

In the dark night, no street light was on in the mansion.

As the levitating car drove fast, faster and faster, as it drove further and further away, the tree shadow kept passing by Ruan Tang's eyes. Ruan Tang felt as if he had boarded a train to hell.

The queen's personal maid knocked on the closed dark door.

When the door opened, a cold and humid breath came out, which made people feel like a grave where evil spirits, vampires live, not the living mansion.

"Hello, Miss Anna." Huafa's housekeeper was the only person with the perfect limbs in the mansion in the legend. When he saw the queen's cronies, he saluted them respectfully.

"Hello, Andrea Butler." Anna looked at the Butler with a smile and introduced him. "This is the Duchess' newly-married Duchess. I'll send my wife on behalf of Her Majesty.

The steward immediately respectfully gave Ruan Tang another salute: "Hello, my Excellency the Duchess. I will serve you in the future. You can tell me anything you need."

The voice fell, when even a robot servant with a broken right hand came forward, and picked up luggage for Ruan Tang ...

The Duke of Auston was disabled, so he could not see the whole man in his mansion. In addition to the elderly butler, only the robots were used.

This personal preference is weird and infiltrating.

Ruan Tang quietly looked at this weird mansion and responded softly: "Yes."

...

At this moment, the owner of the mansion is known as the blue-bearded Duke of Allston, sitting in his wheelchair with interest, watching the three-dimensional projection as if the immersive **** and violent restoration of the ancient criminal law is cruel video......

"Master, today is your wedding night. Madam has arrived, you should hurry up ..." And beside him, Aaron, who was close to him without a hand, saw that he was in a good mood, and immediately tentative The urge urged Oston.

Allston was lazy, as if nothing else in the world could arouse his slightest interest, and asked, "What to do next?"

His only hobbies are blood and brutality.

Only when he enjoys blood and violence will he feel alive.

As for the creature like omega, he has no interest at all and even wants to stay away.

This time, although he was forced to marry because of the queen's difficulty, in fact he did not even want to look at his so-called partner ...

After being repeatedly warned by the empress, he could not toss the omega as a toy and could not scare him, and Allston became even less interested in the omega.

Not even attending their wedding reception.

In his current opinion, he agreed that the omega had lived in his house and was living in the same room with himself, which was the biggest concession he had made.

I want to go down to see him, mark him ... it's just delusional.

"... Here, Madam is the first beauty of Emperor Star, don't you want to go and see it for yourself?" Aaron was dumb asked by him, and could only try to evoke Auston to Ruan Tang. Interest.