Chapter 14

Ruan Tang took the risk of hurting Aston at any time and grabbed Aston's hand. At the same time, the surface was calm, and I was always watching for how Oston could flee if he was violent.

In fact, he didn't really obey the queen's words, and rushed to the idea of ​​serving as a childbearing tool for Auston.

Only the queen had orders, and the disparity in status made him obliged to follow.

Even if he is pretending, he will pretend to be obedient and obey, and follow the order of the queen, and get close to the blue-bearded duke ... so that he can live longer and protect himself and his family.

As for whether he can achieve the effect the Queen wants after his hard work ...

Ruan Tang can't guarantee it, after all, the Duke of Oston is a lunatic with no logic.

Ruan Tang grabbed his hand, broken his wrist with a strong man, and went to death with generosity. He showed a charming expression on his face that could no longer be exaggerated, trying to show the essence of seduction: "... have you eaten it in the morning? I haven't had breakfast yet, it would be better for us ... "

He didn't expect Oston to promise him, he just hoped he could shake him off and push the wheelchair away.

In this way, I have to explain to the queen and continue.

Don't want to, Oston must have looked at him for a long while, but he seemed to have misunderstood something, and frowned deeply, and said, "What? You have to accompany you in the morning for dinner?"

Ruan Tang: "..."

Ruan Tang had no idea how he knew from his own words that he had to eat with someone, and he was very speechless.

Sure enough, the brain circuits of lunatics are not understandable by ordinary people ...

Ruan Tang really wanted Ming Ming to dismiss the madman, but thinking of the indicators issued by the queen, no matter what the result, he wanted to let people see his efforts.

He then turned to Oston in a contrived manner: "Yes, I need someone to accompany me since I was a kid. As long as I eat alone, my appetite will be bad, my adult ..."

Immediately, Auston's eyes appeared as disgusting and impatient as Ruan Tang expected, and his eyebrows tightened, as if he was extremely bored.

Ruan Tang grasped the scale in his heart, and was planning to take advantage of the chase to make Auston tired of him and walk away with him. He didn't want to see him for the next few days.

Fortunately, I have a reason to explain to the Queen.

It's not that I don't work hard, but your son really hates me.

"What a pity ..." Auston frowned deeply and looked at Ruan Tang impatiently, as if looking at some petty and difficult to serve pets: "I heard that, omega is such a petite and annoying thing It 's hard to raise ... I thought you were n't like this, but I did n't expect to see it in a few days ... "

Ruan Tang did not know where he derived the logic, and was very speechless: "..."

I can only look at Oston eagerly, watching his impatient look, just waiting for him to stand by himself, so that he can pull out his troops and end his routine.

"Since you have to ask me to accompany you to eat, I will make it difficult to accompany you to eat ..." Not wanting, Auston looked at Ruan Tang for a while, but it was sudden and authentic.

Ruan Tang stunned directly on the spot: "..."

I just feel that I can't understand the madman's brain circuit.