Chapter 57

Ruan Tang just got a foothold in the Omega Conservation Association, and Ruan Yang just woke up and needed someone to recover.

Therefore, even if Auston had been hiding from him, Ruan Tang had no avatar and could not hold the coward in front of him to face him. He could only harass him constantly through communication.

Ruan Yang wanted to recover quickly and protect his siblings and mother. He also took out the will of a soldier for rehabilitation. He was quite hardworking and tenacious. Now he is able to walk around with his cane alone.

However, Ruan Yang has always been concerned and curious about the brother-in-law who has kept them in Auston and still has not met.

Seeing Ruan Tang coming alone, he frowned immediately, and asked anxiously: "Why? Is your alpha so busy? You don't even have time to look at my big sister-in-law."

Ruan Yang was actually very worried about his brother's marital status. He was afraid that he was forced to marry for himself and his mother and sister. In fact, he was not happy at all.

"He's not busy, but he doesn't dare to see his elder brother." Ruan Tang's response was extremely rapid.

Ruan Yang glanced at him in surprise, but did not think of such a reason: "Don't dare to see me? I'm not a tiger, what's he dare not see?"

If he remembers correctly, Ruan Tang's husband is the notorious duke of the empire, and will he be as afraid of seeing his parents as the adolescent lad of the beginning of love?

"I do n't know if the elder brother has heard of ..." Ruan Tang was the first time he could find a reason for the failure of "Aston": "He was seriously injured in childhood, his legs were disabled, his face It was also burned with zerg venom and left indelible scars ... Although the technology is advanced, artificial limbs and limb reconstruction can be installed to make people stand up again, but the rules of the royal family are conservative. They installed prosthetic limbs, reconstructed limbs, and allowed only their own born limbs. Therefore, after being severely injured, Auston has been in a wheelchair ... "

Auston was reluctant to meet Ruan Yang, but Ruan Yang was eager to see Auston.

Ruan Tang wanted to make a good impression of Oston in his elder brother's heart, so he could only circle a bit on both sides: "Although he is expensive as a Duke, he has always been inferior to him ... obviously so good to me After knowing that you are awake, even if you find a doctor for you in the first place, you still dare not come to see you, for fear that you will be disappointed in seeing him, and you also feel bad for my brother ... "

Ruan Yang heard the words but was silent.

Can be considered to accept this reason.

After waking up for so long, he is not on the net. He is not unheard of in his physical condition. The first time he knew, he was actually very unbalanced. He was dissatisfied with being so good and so outstanding. The younger brother hurriedly married a disabled alpha without knowing it at all.

However, when it happened, he knew nothing. Ruan Tang and even their family were taken care of by Auston quite a lot, and he had no position to express dissatisfaction with this brother-in-law.

Unexpectedly, not only did Auston not have a grace report, but he also had an inferiority complex in his heart and was afraid to come to see him.

This could not help but make Ruan Yanggao take a look at him, and his impression of Allston was a little better.

With love and concern, I feel that my object is that people who do not fit me will inferiority. Auston is afraid of facing himself, and because of this inferiority, it shows that he places Ruan Tang in his mind very high.