Chapter 34

However, Ruan Tang apparently was deliberate, but he did not care about the behavior of the young male servant.

He took a small sip of milk and sighed.

Oston noticed that he was in a bad mood, and looked at him thoughtfully, and asked, "Madam, are you in a bad mood?"

"It's nothing." Ruan Tang couldn't tell a manservant about his entanglement with Auston, but just shook his head slightly.

He looked up at the young man, and was about to let him back down, but was surprised to find that the young man's face had never faded at all, and still exuded a transparent liquid like tissue mucus.

Ruan Tang exclaimed immediately: "What's your face?"

According to the truth, the youth's face should have healed long ago. After such a long time, how could it still be like a new injury?

Auston's eyes were slightly dimmed, and he still answered truthfully: "... Mrs., My face was corroded by Zerg venom, but I was not treated in time, but I was given a gene drug that aggravates venom toxicity unless It 's digging the flesh off half of my face, otherwise my face will never heal ... "

It was a gift from his good father to remember for life.

Even if he could be cured, he didn't want to cure it any longer. He would keep it for his whole life to remember.

"How come?" Ruan Tang was taken aback.

I never expected that in this world, the human face would be corroded with Zerg venom first, and then the gene medicine would be used to make the wound never heal. This cruel disfigurement is simply criminal law.

In this mansion, Ruan Tang would hardly think of a man who was so cruel and uses such cruel torture.

Thinking about this, looking at the man in front of you, Ruan Tang unconsciously gave birth to a bit of guilt, Shen said: "You bring my medicine box, I will give you a medicine, although it may not be It will be useful, but I think your face should be more comfortable ... "

Allston is good to him, but true to others who are perverted and cruel.

He didn't know how he should change Auston. As a companion, he just wanted to do his best to make up for these innocent people who were hurt by him.

After the previous medicine application, Auston this time pulled out the medicine box from Ruan Tang's stuff and handed it to him.

He handed the medical box to Ruan Tang. Ruan Tang immediately let him sit down and carefully cleaned the ulcers on his face with a disinfectant cotton pad. With the previous experience, Ruan Tang's movements were softer and smaller. He has a lot of heart, even if the wound on his face is dripping, he is careful not to let the youth feel half pain ...

Oston watched Ruan Tang's eyes so beautiful that he couldn't keep his eyes away. Even if he knew that the medicine was not useful to him, he sat down willingly and played with him. Let him fiddle.

I don't know why he was so watched by Ruan Tang's so careful eyes, he felt an inexplicable peace and good years ...

For unknown reasons, I want time to stand still at this moment.

"You can't do this, even if there is really nothing you can do, it's better to go to the hospital to see ..." Ruan Tang looked at the scar on his face with anxiety, and the action was almost gentle: "I know some comparison Good doctor, I'll transfer you some money later, whether it's useless or not, you should go to see the doctor. "

The young man in front of him is different from the other housekeepers who monitor the Aston, or those who offend the Aston and want to use the Aston.

In Ruan Tang's eyes, he's a clumsy man with no clues, but he has no reason to be injured because of Oston's distortion.