Chapter 99

Ruan Tang regained his mental strength and returned to his body, only to feel that his whole body seemed to have been repeatedly crushed by a car, and his limbs were painless.

Physical strength is overdrawn to the limit.

The entire treatment room was full of strong pheromone flavors entangled with him and Allston.

"Are you crazy? How dare you omega be so daring! Do you know the dead?" Before he could fully recover his consciousness, the anger of Allston gritted his teeth.

Ruan Tang tried his best to raise his eyes to face with Aston.

I saw that the red bloodshots in Auston's eyes had faded and restored to the color of porcelain white, which should have restored his consciousness.

"Do you know how dangerous it was just now? You don't want to die?" As soon as he regained consciousness, Auston reprimanded Ruan Tang vigorously.

He simply didn't know how to teach the omega in front of him, nor did he know who gave him the courage, so that he could do such a thing with a life-threatening struggle.

Amnesia and mental disorders, even he could not control himself ... Until now, as long as I think about everything that happened between him and Ruan Tang, Auston couldn't help feeling scared for a while.

This omega is the person he most wants to protect and the most reluctant to hurt in this world.

If it was just now that he was completely out of control, what should he do if he really killed Ruan Tang?

"Being with you, no matter where I am, I will not feel dangerous ..." Ruan Tang looked at him fiercely, but suddenly burst out a laugh, without passing by just a moment before he passed the threshold of life and death. Suffering consciousness: "Moreover, I won, didn't I?"

Even if the body hurts again, as long as Auston recovers, Ruan Tang doesn't feel regret.

"Bet to win? I don't think you're going to die. Just like that, you dare to run rampant in my spiritual sea. Even if I hold your neck, you don't know to stop, but dare to face me. Do you think you have nine lives? "Aston looked at him understatedly, but became more and more irritated, his forehead was blue and straight.

Ruan Tang looked at him, but still did not know how to repent: "I'm not afraid, I thought at the time, if we really died together like this ... it's a happy ending."

With the loved one, whether it is life or death, he feels complete.

If Auston could not return to normal and lose consciousness, it would be no different from death in his eyes.

"Don't you always want to live and protect your family? If you die, what should your mother and sister do?" The more Auston listened to him, the more he felt furious and angry. "That's how you are Want to die with a dead man like me? "

"Isn't it so pessimistic? Isn't it? I have always believed that even if you lose your mind, it won't hurt me, because you love me ... and I love you." Ruan Tang looked at Auston quite proudly, Be excited for your victory.

Auston frowned deeply and was about to continue to scold him: "You–"

"Also, even if there is an accident, my elder brother is awake, my mother has him. And my sister also has her own son. Without me, they may be sad, but they will live well ..." Ruan Tang looked at him deeply, but It was with a smile that blocked the Aston hypothesis: "But Seth, I know, you are the only one I have."

So, no matter what, he would choose to stay with Auston.

For the first half of his life, he has been trapped in Emperor Star for his mother and siblings for more than 20 years, and now they have their own dependencies. Ruan Tang feels that as an adult, he has already reached the point where he can choose his own life.