Chapter 50

After that, Ruan Tang began to work with the people of the queen, attended various official work of members of the royal family, and became active in the noble circle of Dias.

Indeed, many aristocrats called Dias were taken aback.

Although Ruan Tang is named the Duchess and is quite favored by Oston, it is actually just a fertility tool, and the Duke of Oston is in their eyes also about to be killed by the emperor's cunning rabbit. people.

Although Oston's reputation in Emperor Star was so far-reaching that everyone was afraid of him, not many people actually took him seriously.

People were afraid of his power and had to avoid their sharpness. At the same time, none of them swallowed his breath by not persuading themselves to care about the dead.

As for Ruan Tang, although everyone was afraid of Aston's respect for him, in fact no one really took him seriously.

At this moment, Ruan Tang got the queen's blue eyes. With the emergence of a fertility tool to become the confidante of the queen, the people of the queen faction began to contact the core of public affairs and rights. Attend various public activities, but the scene of the charity dinner was different.

Although Allston is in the eyes of everyone, whoever will be abandoned will be abandoned ... but the Queen is in charge of this great power, the Queens have been fighting for so many years, everyone knows that the Emperor hates the Queen , But could not move her, hindering the coercion of the forces of the clans can only continue to forgive and compromise.

Now that the prince is dead, the queen still has the eldest son, Duke Oston, who can give her the crown prince ...

In the future, the queens and husbands will fight each other. Who is the loser and the winner is still unknown?

"Dr. Ruan ..." Because of this, many people in the imperial aristocracy looked at Ruan Tang high, and no longer called the Duchess of Ruan Tang, but changed his name to Dr. Ruan.

Even though Ruan Tang has left the First Research Institute, the identity of the Duchess is merely that he is a Duke's accessory. The honorific title of Dr. Ruan is that they see him as the person.

"Oh, dear Dr. Ruan, you look so good tonight." The pearly aristocratic husbands came forward warmly to say hello to Ruan Tang, as if they were familiar and distant from the past. Awe don't know how many times intimate.

Because of these people's changes in attitude, Ruan Tang once again recognized the coolness and reality of this circle. But on his face, he was indifferent, and he could talk to them with a smile: "I dare not compare with you, you are truly glorious ..."

He first came into contact with the core of official business and upper-level communication in this circle. He knew that there was still a lot to learn, so he had always been very humble and spent his time watching.

Ruan Tang originally thought that although the queen had promised to give him a chance, he would not actually help him any more. All the rules and the handling of official duties required him to observe quietly from the queen's confidants, and slowly explore, in order to suffocate. I bumped into the right track.

After all, in his eyes, the people around the queen are foxes who have cultivated for thousands of years. No matter what he is, it is impossible to welcome him to seize their job opportunities and seize their place in the queen's heart ... in Ruan Tang In the original prediction, these people respected him face to face, but didn't take him seriously in his heart. He was not happy to see him grow up, and would stump him in the back, or even stab him in the back.