Chapter 49

Auston must have looked at him, his eyes dark and terrifying.

But Ruan Tang looked at him like this, but he was not scared at all, and even relaxed very suddenly and laughed out, "Sir, are you worried about me?"

This alpha is still so awkward in his eyes, and even the way of expressing concern is awkward. If you don't pay attention, it will make people misunderstand.

"I care about you as a ghost." Allen suddenly felt like a cat that was struck by his tail and exploded his hair. He became more and more furious: "I'm angry that you are good at disobedience, you Don't you see it? "

He thought the omega's mind was like a pit in his eyes.

No matter what his evil words are opposite, fierce and evil, and he is anxious and degenerate, he can understand the good intentions from it.

It's so sick.

Ruan Tang has already become accustomed to his awkward virtue. He smiled and did not continue the topic. After a while, he began to say, "How does an adult know that I negotiate with the queen to borrow the queen's power, and she should not use me, not me?"

The queen's idea was to get the crown prince, kill the emperor, crown herself as empress, and have the power of the entire empire.

In her eyes, whether it is the emperor or the extra son of Auston, as long as it blocks her way, it is a **** person ...

What Ruan Tang wants to do is to use her potential to strengthen her strength, help Auston and herself to get out of this kind of dilemma, and support each other.

These are two opposite paths.

However, Ruan Tang wanted to take advantage of the queen's contempt for him, to develop in a wretched manner ...

"Using her? It's up to you to shake the tree and hit the stones with eggs?" Auston heard and smirked immediately: "One day, I don't even know how I died."

Ruan Tang was speechless: "..."

He wanted to talk to Allston, but didn't want him to react.

"As long as you build a nest with the help of the big tree and slowly empty the tree heart to make the sky fall into the ground, it is not impossible ..." Ruan Tang had to keep advising himself. Trying to calm myself and said, "Even if I die, I want to die clearly, instead of being a muddled ghost ..."

Ruan Tang frowned slightly: "If Zhenxi was lucky, the queen wanted to use me, but I used it for raising tigers. Doesn't it mean that I have some skill?"

Auston's mind was not sober. He could be drunk today and not care about tonight or tonight, or even his own life and death.

But he couldn't–

He wanted to live well with Allston.

Aston didn't expect Ruan Tang to say this, because Ruan Tang has always been in his eyes unstoppable, and at most he is foolish and sweet and can't actually cause any harm to people. Fierce, Allston has always determined that he is nothing but a shit.

He suddenly remembered that Ruan Tang had asked him back. If he was given a chance, how would he know that he would not put those who humiliated him to death?

At the time, Auston didn't take his mind too much. He just felt that this omega would only speak hard, but it was actually soft and irritating.

It wasn't until now that Auston really saw a little bit of hardship in his eyes.

"I am protecting you, what 's so bad about it?" Auston waved his hand sharply: "Life is alive, as long as you hold your eyes and enjoy the happiness before you, is n't it enough? Hui is bound to hurt, why live so? Awake, but calling myself pain? "