Chapter 26

Ruan Tang was lying motionless on the bed, letting Auston hold him in his arms, rubbing his stomach, sucking glands, if he was awakened in this way by others in the middle of the night, he was afraid to die Now ...

And Ruan Tang was used to being sucked by Oston as a cat from time to time.

Even after frankly speaking with Allston, he even lost the original fear of Allton in his heart.

He lay calmly, letting Allston **** and touch him repeatedly, until Allston sucked almost.

Ruan Tang was suddenly in the darkness, "Master, what are you?"

He didn't know if Auston was still pretending to be crazy or whether his normality was really staged ...

"Nothing, I just suddenly remembered that I haven't touched you or smelled you for a day." Auston made no secret of his liking to **** Ruan Tang, and took it for granted.

He was obsessed with the taste of Ruan Tang, the taste of Lan Fei Lan and Mei Fei Mei, unique and classic ... Osdon felt that his whole mind had followed the tranquility and no worries.

Make him like addicted, unable to stop.

He didn't **** Ruan Tang for a whole day, which made him feel wrong. He always felt like something was missing.

Lying on the bed tossing around and unable to fall asleep, Auston thought about it and decided to come and **** Ruan Tang, but did not want to wake him up.

Ruan Tang: "..."

Ruan Tang was speechless. He really didn't know what was wrong with the dog-like love habit of sucking and touching Austen. He could only be forced to become a kitten.

"Aren't you afraid of me?" Auston was attracted to Ruan Tang, but when Ruan Tang awoke and looked at Ruan Tang in the dark, he suddenly started to talk to him.

He was really curious that Ruan Tang was not afraid of him, and he had been curious since he first met Ruan Tang.

Auston is quite self-aware, and confesses that he is so famous in the Emperor Star that he has the effect of "Megatron Jiangdong, children stop crying". People who have met him, especially omega, have never been afraid of him.

But Ruan Tang seems to be really not afraid of him–

Whether it was the first time he met and said he wanted to peel him, dig his glands, or suddenly appeared in his room at midnight to wake him up in a weird way.

This makes Allston particularly have a desire to explore.

"... Master, in fact, you really have nothing to be afraid of." The nervousness in the middle of the night made Ruan Tang completely incapable of answering Oston's question, and could only deal with it casually.

He didn't know why he wasn't afraid of Allston, but he just wasn't afraid of him.

If you have to ask him, Ruan Tang can only explain this as his innate courage.

It seems that Allston did not expect this answer at all: "I have nothing to fear?"

As the evil star who is famous near and far, he heard this answer for the first time.

"... Yeah, in fact, you are not scary at all, or it is not as scary as you imagined in your legend." Ruan Tang yawned, desperately wanted to sleep, and his brain was chaotic. Just patted Auston's shoulder: "So be good, be more confident in yourself ..."

He didn't know why Auston asked him this kind of question, but in his opinion, someone who would ask someone else this kind of question was an expression of self-confidence.